The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[AL]Initiate Coddy

[AL]Initiate Coddy

Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted)   Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 am

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):* Coddy Lightcloud

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* Jedi Consular, then mabye I'll try Knight.

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: * I started my Star Wars experience about 5 years ago, I played both of the Lego Star Wars games and enjoyed it. Then I watched the movies over and over again. I played other games like KOTOR, EAW and all the other great Star Wars games. Since then I have studied most of the Star Wars universe from books and Wookiepedia. I am trying to learn Mando'a and Huttese

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): {KAI} Kill All Imps (All of its members left before I could)
-Game: Star Wars Galaxies
-Name: Coddy Lightcloud
-Level: 90 or for Mando'a: Shayc.Eta
-Server: Flurry
-Class: Medic
-Race: Human

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.* I do whatever it takes to get into the guild community, either updating our page on the SWTOR.wikia, or recruiting new members, Just give me instructions and I will do my best to complete it.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?* I see that there are some teenagers under the age of 18, and I've checked 3 other guild and they require you to be +18 because they don't think teenagers can't be mature enough to handle the guild. I think I am very capable of controlling my maturity and behaviour.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.* I expect this guild and its members to be very active in the game. Scheduling events and parties would be great. I usually enjoy a good PvP with guild members. I also look forward to the Role-Playing and the Master-Padawan ranking system.

8. Age:* 14, I am not ashamed with my age, as I think I am mature enough to join this guild.

9. Time Zone:* GMT +12 Auckland, New Zealand.

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.* I have never really participated in any Role-Playing before because of my Time Difference and school. However I am hoping I can give much time to this guild as I can. I look forward to the experience of the Master-Padawan

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?* I will contribute as much as I can with this guild. Although I may not financially benefit this guild, I do try to recruit new members from either the game or encourage RL friends to join. I will do whatever the guild would ask.

12. How do you define a quality member?* In a member I look for Loyalty, Respect and Honor. Loyalty is what makes you earn Respect by helping other members with problems like quests or with another player, although you can't stay loyal without respect. Honoring your guild will let you keep your Respect and mabye earn you more.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.* I found it on SWTOR.wikia.

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)* I have taken a quick look around the website, I've looked at some policies, ranking systems and some other stuff. However I did not chat with anyone yet.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?* Yes, I do.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.* As I said above, Loyalty gives you Respect as you Honor it. as for Maturity, I am a well behaved teenager at the age of 14 and has been in many other guilds with much older members in it.
Loyalty: Staying devoted to the Guild or a member.
Respect: Treating people the way they wanted to be treated.
Honor: Keeping promises.
Maturity: Keeping a well behaved attitude, and try not to say any offensive words.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family)* I enjoy good company of friends and rivals. I try to look at the good aspects of life and share them out within my fellow community. I have a weird sense of humor, being that I have a weird personallity. So I look forward to a new challenge, and I'm hoping this guild will give many challenges to their members.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*

-Character Name: Coddy Lightcloud

-Character Physical/Mental Features: Coddy is a Human male with short black hair and dark brown eyes. He seeks knowledge in anyway he can get it, even against the opinions of the Jedi Council. He travels around the galaxy in search for more knowledge, as he thinks he is just has the same knowledge as an average Jedi.

-Character Biography: Coddy was believed to be a clone of an unknown person. Coddy was found abandoned on the streets of Coruscant and was found by the Jedi Order, and trained as a Jedi Initiate. Thirsty for knowledge he has learned all he can from the Jedi Archives and intends to explore the galaxy to extends his intellegence as he believes himself as an ordinary Jedi with a big ambitious ego. He wants to prove the Order that even clones can be force sensitive. (I'll try to extend this in the future).
Back to top Go down
Alena_S

Alena_S

PostSubject: Re: Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted)   Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Greetings,
Thank you for taking interest in the Army of Light, and waiting patiently for results. I would like to congratulate you for becoming a trial member of the Army of Light. Trial Membership is a minimum of one week. Welcome to the guild!

[] Obtain an avatar
[] Post at least 15 forum posts of substance
[] Place [AL]Initiate (Jedi), [AL]Recruit (Trooper), or [AL]Mate (Smuggler) depending on your class.
[] Interview with the Supreme Master or Grand Master
[] Visit the Embassy chat: Click here

~Alena Starstrider-Toah, Smuggler Lord and Recruitment Council Member
Back to top Go down
[AL]Initiate Coddy

[AL]Initiate Coddy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted)   Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Great, thanks very much!
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted)   Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Welcome to the Guild, http://thearmyoflight.forumotion.com/ Please move to the New forums, Thanks you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted)   Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Coddy Lightcloud (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1