The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fifth Element

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itak

The Fifth Element Empty
PostSubject: The Fifth Element   The Fifth Element Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Howdy, Army of Light.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Itak Kaarta, Diplomacy Officer for Republic-aligned guild The Fifth Element. Our guild leader has informed me that a being by the name of Bren Durron (also known as Strang-er) has contacted him in regards to a possible alliance, and we are very interested in such an arrangement. Please see our completed Alliance Proposal Form below.

Guild Name: The Fifth Element

Guild Site Link: thefifthelement[DOT]enjin[DOT]com <- Apologies, the url tag doesn't appear to parse correctly.

Guild Communication: Public and Private forums as well as a public Ventrilo server found at 208.100.30.245:3065

Guild Alignment: Republic

Mission Statement: The Fifth Element strives to create a laid-back, drama-free environment conducive to all degrees of role-playing, including none at all. We seek to fill our ranks with mature players that can work together to advance the guild and its individual members in all aspects of gameplay.

Community Plans: Internally, we plan to create a process by which we share resources and abilities in order to boost our crafters, gatherers, and combat-oriented members in an effort to achieve an edge soon after launch. Externally, we would like to help other Republic guilds turn the tide of war against the Sith in PvP and help other guilds (whether larger or smaller) complete and challenging PvE content.

Reason for Alliance Proposal: A member of your guild initially contacted us about an alliance, and we were impressed with your guild organization and size.

Benefits for Army of Light: As a Trooper, I first offer our manpower in the form of additional combat support during PvP or PvE engagements. Also (though I will of course need to speak to our Quartermaster about specifics), I'm sure The Fifth Element leadership would not be opposed to favorable trade agreements between our guilds.

Number of Active Members: We currently have twenty-three members, with approximately 18 active. Our guild roster can be viewed here:

spreadsheets[DOT]google[DOT]com/ccc?key=0AgM0ZsySyt0adGJjdWsxMFo1eUtZaXhfa0NyT2tCYnc&hl=en#gid=0

Interaction with Army of Light: We hope that all our interaction with Army of Light is favorable for both parties, and as such I ask that this question be viewed as identical to the "Benefits" section.

Thank you for your time in reviewing our application, and regardless of your decision, I wish all your members the best in their future endeavours.

- Itak Kaarta
Back to top Go down
TFE_itakkaarta

TFE_itakkaarta

The Fifth Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Element   The Fifth Element Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:12 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to note that I either have terrible reading comprehension skills or I do not understand the concept of "guest" as well as I thought I did. Confirming that I am the above poster.
Back to top Go down
Cormac

The Fifth Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Element   The Fifth Element Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:09 am

Is anybody here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fifth Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Element   The Fifth Element Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fifth Element
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Alliance Proposal-
Jump to: