The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alko Morner Application (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OpTic Penguin

OpTic Penguin

Alko Morner Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Alko Morner Application (Accepted)   Alko Morner Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:44 pm

1. Name: Alko Morner
2. Class (Trooper, Jedi, or Smuggler): Trooper
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? By posting on the forums and helping those who need it. Also can obey orders without question (in-game and on website)
4. Other guild/MMO experience: I've played RS and LOTR Online
5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild: General Assistance/Soldier
6. Age: 21
7. Time Zone: EST
8. RP expectations: I enjoy both role-playing and regular chatting but I prefer regular
9. How can you benefit and help the guild: I can assist newbies with anything both on the website and in-game (once it's released)
10. Tell us a little about your character and yourself: Grew up on Coruscant into an upper-middle-class family. Majored in sharpshooting in the Academy and enjoyed every minute of it. I never knew my father as he was killed in a raid conducted by pirates on Tatooine while stationed there. Currently a lieutenant in the republic army. (not personal life)
Back to top Go down
OpTic Penguin

OpTic Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Alko Morner Application (Accepted)   Alko Morner Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 am

Sorry about the shortened Character Bio, I'm not very good at making that stuff up in a hurry (it was 10:30 at night here)
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Alko Morner Application (Accepted)   Alko Morner Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Greetings,
Thankyou for your patience. I have accepted your application. Welcome to the Army of Light. Don't forget to meet all the members in chat at the official site, www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
_

PostSubject: Re: Alko Morner Application (Accepted)   Alko Morner Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Hope you like the guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alko Morner Application (Accepted)   Alko Morner Application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alko Morner Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1