The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Li Sayul Application (from NJO) (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Li Sayul Application (from NJO) (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Li Sayul Application (from NJO) (Accepted)   Li Sayul Application (from NJO) (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:31 am

How did you find the New Jedi Order?/Did a member invite you?
was an old member of this guild

Why choose us, why do we stand out amongst others to you?
because from my past time here in this guild i see alot of good men and women here that stand out and made me a mild agressive person find hope in the republic

Do you consider yourself mature?
highly and carry my self in a manner not only to my self but others as well

How would you define a quality Member?
one that does his or hers best even if the task wasnt done as long as they did there best thats all that matters

How can we make this a better Experience/place for you?
allow some of the new members or a few out siders to give us ideas on ways we can better our self

Have you been in any previous guilds for SWTOR? Is so what were your reasons for leaving?
i have been a respectable person to some............. i was in 2 guilds the 2nd one was this one the reason for me leaving the first was because or poor leadership and rude members my 2nd reason was to take a load off and find my peace again

What can you bring to NJO as a quality member?
knowledge, hope, and the fire but to be for real i would bring ......... my best effort

Tell us a little about yourself. Hobbies, job, ect.
my hobbies are as listed: boxing, surfing, knives, cards, guns, study of marine life, games, cooking, reading, and stay active

What timezone are you?
pacific time

Character Information:

Character Name:Li Chan
Character Age:21
Class: Trooper; sniper and hunter

Character Biography: Son of a trooper i grew up to be like my father Rex and was put in the ways of a republic trooper. For many years i waited for my time to join many years have i wanted to wear that helmet and march into battle because of this dream i never let go of it in class i was always paying close attention to the leason no matter what, after class i would some times sneek to the base where the troopers would train and be shipped out....... on my 18th birth day i joind under my fathers name and was shipped to basic i graduated 2nd in my class and was ranked B for a sniper in marksmen. after basic i signed up for the recon unit and was put in the field on the first day as soon as i hit the field I had my first sight of what a battle looked like and from then on I stayed.

Character Traits: 6 "1", black hair, squint eyes, light brown eyes, scar going across my side, fresh shave, and dog tags

How much roleplay experience do you have?
alot from mmorpg's to mini rpg

Other MMO exeprience:(If you have played other games please format and list like below. If you have multiple games to list, follow the same format each time leaving a space in between each list.)

Game name:9Dragons
Character's Name:FangSword
Class:Wu-tang?blue dragon
Server:asura
Level:89
Months/Years of play:6months

Game name:WOW
Character's Name:Forestspirit
Class:dwarf
Server:forgot
Level:56
Months/Years of play:1 year

Game name:fallen earth
Character's Name:longsh0t
Class:veisa
Server:?
Level:33
Months/Years of play:1 month

Game name:mabinogi
Character's Name:DesertDog
Class:Elf
Server:mare
Level:29
Months/Years of play:3months

Game name:GuildWars
Character's Name:monkeybow
Class:hunter
Server:?
Level:?
Months/Years of play:?

Have you read and understand the rules? If you have not read them please read them here:
understood and will follow them like the bible.
Back to top Go down
Kavasta Ebonlocke

Kavasta Ebonlocke

Li Sayul Application (from NJO) (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application Approved   Li Sayul Application (from NJO) (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 am

Li Sayul Application (from NJO) (Accepted) Icon_biggrin After reading this Application, i wish to say that i approve of your Application and let me be the First to welcome to our guild...Welcome to the Army of Light and i hope you prove to everyone that you will be a vital and great asset to this guild, make us proud
Back to top Go down

Li Sayul Application (from NJO) (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1