The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TyraelVa

Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application (Accepted)   Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 pm

1. Name:Alin
2. Class:Jedi

3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?:I wish to help others in finding their way as a jedi ,i would love to be a teacher if not a jedi general in the battle field.
4. Other guild/MMO experience: I played for two months Star Wars Galaxies but nothing much besides that.
5. What type of roll do
you wish to take within the guild?:I would like to be a teacher and help others with what they need,altough in order to be a teacher one must first be the student.
6. Age:19
7. Time Zone:GMT+02:00
8. RP
expectations:
I enjoy roleplaying, but I enjoy regular chat as
well.

9. How can you benefit and help the guild:It is possible i will be chosen to be a tester for the game and i will share everything i learn with the others here.And I will give my support to whoever needs it.
10. How can you define a quality member:Somebody with patience ,experience,compassion and who is ready to jump in the aid of those in need.
11. Tell us a
little about your character and yourself (not personal life):I am Tyrael Vae ,born on the desert planet of Tatooine i was orpahned at a yound age and left with the family bussines a bar .One day a mysterious hooded man came into the bar and two thugs wanted to kill him in a split of a second he ignited his lightsaber and cut the thugs down ,he looked at me and told me that i have potential in me that i should leave the life i live behind and become a jedi and that is how i ended up here.
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted)   Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Greetings,
I have accepted your application to the guild. Welcome to the Army of Light.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com

Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1