The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Application) Recession (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Recessio

(Application) Recession (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: (Application) Recession (Accepted)   (Application) Recession (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:45 pm

1. Name: Recession
2. Class (Trooper, Jedi, or Smuggler): Jedi Guardian
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?: By being on the site once or twice a day and Role playing with the guild.
4. Other guild/MMO experience: i have been playing various MMO's since the 90's and have done lots of end game stuff.
5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild: Whatever I can assume the roll of. preferably a well known player who can help out a lot of the guild members.
6. Age: 16(characters age)
7. Time Zone: US (Central)
8. RP expectations: Moderate
9. How can you benefit and help the guild: By putting in my thoughts and
10. How can you define a quality member: Someone who is involved and puts their input in but does not speak out of line to superiors
11. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life): My actual birth name i never knew but people call me Recession. I was born and raised on Alderaan without my parents and still do not know who they are. even though i am over the age to learn the force i am going to Tython to learn the force with the Jedi. and to hopefully take on a master.
Back to top Go down
Galrothe

PostSubject: Re: Application   (Application) Recession (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:11 am

Good looking application! Hope ya get in.
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: (Application) Recession (Accepted)   (Application) Recession (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Greetings,
Thankyou for your patience. Your applicaiton has been accepted. Welcome to the guild. Don't forget to also stop by and meet all the members in our official site chat - www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Application) Recession (Accepted)   (Application) Recession (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Application) Recession (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1