The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilad.

Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application (Accepted)   Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 am

Name:Adrian Villa
2. Jedi
3. I plan to be in the SWG guild and then to switch over to SWTOR upon it's release.
4. I never really had a guild in WoW (my only other mmo) just ones for social reasons and a couple for raiding.
5. I plan to be a active member and if deemed worthy advance upwards in the rankings
6. Age:16
7. Time Zone:GMT -7
8. I enjoy RP in and out of the game but sometimes in game I just want to do the quest or instance.
9. I can help advance it in the game by contributing resources and time and out of game by participating in social events.
10. Someone who is obedient and loyal, but who also had a free mind is able to speak his opinion on topics.
11. Vilad Lobri is a rough but kind Jedi, he is classified as a guardian because of his unwavering quest for galactic peace through negations or other means.... Vilad tries to define
his life by the Jedi Code but sometimes in his travels his ethics are challenged as he struggles to follow the lightside and it tenets. ( More to come as I think about it xD)
)
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted)   Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Your application has been approved. Welcome to the Army of Light.
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

PostSubject: Re:Welcome   Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted)   Application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1