The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak?? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak??   Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:45 pm

I have a 25 man Ventrilo Server that is only lasting for idk how long but i can change it around and give Leaders Vent admin and info to acess it to change info and everything to work on it if we dont have anything at the moment. Its just a thought but let me know if we are using anything and i havn't read about it yet.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak??   Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am

I think Vent would only be useful in a largescale PVP scenario, when we have to coordinate things very quickly. I think it breaks the RP experience, mostly, except when used for short phrases.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak??   Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 am

agreed with vyynn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak??   Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Enzo wrote:
agreed with vyynn

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak??   Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a Software we use to communicate with each other like Ventrilo Or Teamspeak??
Page 1 of 1