The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??

Go down 
+10
Turor Eutobi
Rizula Bantan
Zack Kellso
Akua
Darken Starsky
RioBanchee
Traxex Wraw
Vyynn Randos
Zan Rydo
[AL]Rct.Haldir
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akua

Akua

How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
It will be, everyone is getting anxious for no reason.

I think I'm having a panic attack!!! lol, it's alright for people to be anxious, there just excited for the game, it's all good as long as they don't psych themselves out
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:29 pm

I believe / want the HC to pro-actively with roll out the information prior to the game being released. It comes out at Mid-Night, before I download the game. It only makes sense to check AL web-site 1st. We have time...too much time...before game is released. I'm sure it will work it's self out at the end. Also a friendly reminder, Bioware is releasing new info on game next month. Who knows, we might have some of the answers we are looking for then.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Once again: Either Bioware will release the server info ahead of time, or we wait until the High Council decides on a server before we make our mains. WHICH will happen PDQ I'm sure, considering they are just as excited as we are.
Back to top Go down
Turor Eutobi

Turor Eutobi

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:05 am

Cheers guys that was a question that had been on my mind when i first joined.
Back to top Go down
Baileyus

Baileyus

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 am

I really don't know how the server thing will be organized.Theres alot of people from the UK. and usa and more.How we are all going to get on one server is nail biting to me.I thought wow only had 1 month cards?Thats what I used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Everybody take it easy

Last edited by Treel Daragnos on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
It will be, everyone is getting anxious for no reason.
Hes right people.And thats why we have a coucil remember,to make those kind of decisions for us.All will be fine eventually.
Back to top Go down
Master Jephos Mispir

Master Jephos Mispir

PostSubject: Server Selection Will Be Done By the High Council   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:40 am

Bioware will put out pre-release information on the servers. I, in conjunction with the High Council, will research this information, scout out what our current allies/enemies are planning, and make a decision accordingly -- then get that decision posted to you all immediately.

Also, the whole idea of a pre-release guild is that every member's Main Character will be on the same server with their guild mates.

- Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:59 am

alright jephos sounds great i deffinitly will have all my characters with this guild at all times even if we server Xfer over the years.
Back to top Go down
Sirj

Sirj

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:30 pm

When I get ahold of the game I will probably start with an Alt on a random server, that is until an official AL server is chosen. Then I will switch to Sirj on that server.
If we do get Server info ahead of time, which I really se no reason why we wouldn't, than the whole point really becomes moot and I will just start with Sirj.
Back to top Go down
Rhylid

Rhylid

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:41 am

Just and fyi for the council: When Aion was released there was no dedicate RP server chosen by the creators, so the decision was made by the RP community on the message boards. I'm not saying that an RP server is what you are all looking for, but if you decide that you want to take it into consideration, I would keep an eye on the offical SWTOR boards closer to release if there is no decdicated server put out on the list by Bioware.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2