The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pod Racing in ToR

Go down 
+3
Vayaz
Darken Starsky
Zan Rydo
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 am

What would you guys think they implemented it in the game as a side activity or a quest for like money, exp, or overall fame? I mean that sounds pretty cool to see if they would fit that in there. OR even as a mount! Now that would be badass too!
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 am

As far as mounts go, I remember at one point in time seeing a speeder bike, so it would be cool if we could customize that.

Pod racing would be alright I suppose, I mean they did it in KOTOR1 and I didnt hate that, just as long as its not a major point on my story then I would prolly mess around with it from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Darken Starsky

Darken Starsky

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Well, back in SWG, we could Pod race through cities and courses and such. Hell, even speeder bikes and hovers could ride through cities when you needed them. I definately think that they will implement pod racing, seeing as it was a major part in teh SWs franchise.
Back to top Go down
http://thearlyoflight.bestforumpro.com
Vayaz

Vayaz

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 am

it would be awesome to be able to have a tauntaun as a mount for quick travel and stuff

Back to top Go down
Zack Kellso

Zack Kellso

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:55 am

Vayaz wrote:
it would be awesome to be able to have a tauntaun as a mount for quick travel and stuff

Heheh. Yes! I would want one just to ride around. A Speeder bike would also be cool. And a Swoop bike. Kinda wish they put in the Landspeeders.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 am

I LOVED swoop racing in KOTOR. If they bring it back professionally in TOR, I would literally die of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 am

I hope they implement it, but if they do it probally won't be until an expansion
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:16 am

An expansion just for pod racing? kinda weird, aint it? Pod Racing in ToR Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 am

Master Traxex Wraw wrote:
An expansion just for pod racing? kinda weird, aint it? Pod Racing in ToR Icon_bounce

Well I don't mean specificaly, but may be included in a future expansion
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 am

ohhh i see
Back to top Go down
Darken Starsky

Darken Starsky

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Possibly a patch implemented for Pod racing and such. I'm more than willing to bet any sum or credits that Pod racing will one time or another be in TOR.
Back to top Go down
http://thearlyoflight.bestforumpro.com
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

The would have to implement that beforehand, artificial gambling has to go through the ESRB for rating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pod Racing in ToR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Racing in ToR   Pod Racing in ToR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pod Racing in ToR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: SW:TOR Discussion-
Jump to: