The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Found This!!

Go down 
+3
Traxex Wraw
Vyynn Randos
Norris bly
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 am

Bioware has revealed that end game content in Star Wars: The Old Republic will mix the classic MMO system with "something brand new".

The 'endgame' content offers players incentives to stay in the game once they've reached maximum level.

Speaking to PC Gamer in its new 'MMO issue', the game's creative director James Olhen said:

"We're looking at classic [endgame] systems, but we're also doing something brand new that hasn't been done in an MMO before. So we're going to mix those two together."

Olhen then got hushed by the game's product manager, but added that Bioware was keen for players to continue questing after hitting maximum.

"We want to make sure the endgame isn't completely different to what you have been doing," he said. "So there will be a natural progression... We want to make sure that when people play ToR they feel like they never run out of content... that it's an epic story."

I'm Getting ToR Withdrawls and i havent even played it yet OMG ><
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:42 am

Just about 8-10 months left for Swtor but we could wait right?
Back to top Go down

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:25 pm

lol dont remind me norris xD im already to getting ToR anxiety hahaha
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Two words to stave off Old Republic symptoms: Jedi Academy. Duel, RP, distract yourself.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:42 am

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Two words to stave off Old Republic symptoms: Jedi Academy. Duel, RP, distract yourself.

hahaha yea! Found This!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 am

8 months!

...Just go to your happy place...
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:06 pm

It's bad during the day, when I'm daydreaming about it and I can't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:20 am

Well...time to replay kotor 2 with some mods Found This!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 am

Vyynn Randos wrote:
It's bad during the day, when I'm daydreaming about it and I can't do anything about it.

Agreed with this man!
Back to top Go down
Darken Starsky

Darken Starsky

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 am

Can't wait for it! My life will officially be complete in 8 - 10 months.
Back to top Go down
http://thearlyoflight.bestforumpro.com
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 am

One word that'll distract us: Tosh.0
http://www.comedycentral.com/tosh.0/2010/06/03/web-redemption-lightning-bolt-larper/
Back to top Go down
BERTO

BERTO

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:13 pm

ı cant wait.WOAAH.ı think ım going to play all sw games again
Back to top Go down
Lanil_Stari

Lanil_Stari

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 am

and the wait continues.... and worse everyday when i think about the game I play the Imperial March music in my head, its killing me i need it now Shocked
Back to top Go down

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:09 pm

WOOSA!Thats all i can think about man...i want this game to come out already!But,on the other hand,i want a finished and polished product.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Found This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found This!!   Found This!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found This!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: SW:TOR Discussion-
Jump to: