The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Jedi Academy Server Rules~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

~Jedi Academy Server Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Jedi Academy Server Rules~   ~Jedi Academy Server Rules~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Greetings,

Prior to the last and most recent Jedi Academy game event, there are now rules.

1). No cussing towards/direct AT someone.
2). No insulting one another
3). NO LAMING. Laming is basically attacking someone while someone has their lightsaber off, or the chat bubble is up. The following below demonstrates acts of "Laming"

• Attacking with your saber
  • Using force powers
  • Shooting with weapons

Failure to follow these rules will result in two warnings, then a kick from the Jedi Academy Server.

I realize these rules are childish, but this is what you guys have made it come to. I'm sorry, but this is temporary.
Please note that soon we will not be running off of the Force III mod, as it will be removed from the server. We will be running off of Jedi Academy Plus (JA+) from now on. Please see https://thearmyoflight.forumotion.net/guild-news-f5/jedi-academy-server-update-t298.htm for more information about removing the Force III mod

~Master Caliber Mispir

Last edited by Caliber Mispir on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: ~Jedi Academy Server Rules~   ~Jedi Academy Server Rules~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 pm

/cheer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Jedi Academy Server Rules~   ~Jedi Academy Server Rules~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:06 am

Kind of embarassing that we have to use ground rules, but i know that they are necessary. Hopefully we'll be able to use force mod III sometime again i loved that mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Jedi Academy Server Rules~   ~Jedi Academy Server Rules~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Jedi Academy Server Rules~
Page 1 of 1