The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alright so here is the deal

Go down 
+7
Akua
rellian_bokan
Traxex Wraw
Jaina Sorak
Jessa Amitey
Vyynn Randos
Ferran Sken
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferran Sken

Ferran Sken

alright so here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 pm

for lack of a better place to post this ill post it here....ive been hearing lately that classes have been bashing at one another....im going to lay down some facts and then some ground rules that everyone should read and follow....

facts are simple

1) we are all on the same side people

2) we are all fighting for the same basic reasons

3) we are all part of the same guild

4) there is a lot of diversity

ok now for the ground rules

1) respect regardless of class

2) be responsible for what you say in chat

3) everyone here is your brother/sister.....treat it as such

4) threatening is not acceptable...ive heard a lot of that is going on

there are a lot more that ill leave implicit until i see that you cant follow it...but this has to stop...i just left needless fighting back in NJO i dont want to turn around and have it smacking me in hte face again....so act as mature as you all claim to be and stop bickering with one another over stupid crap (editting because i was asked to by someone I care about)...you may be having fun when u do this but you are ruining it for others....so DONT DO IT....stop the fighting...stop the division...and get your heads out your rears (same as before) and start acting like a guild

Last edited by Ferran Sken on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:36 pm

I think we need to make a concentrated effort to actually dealing with the VERY few individuals who do it
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Wow, I wasn't aware this was happening, to think that people would argue during lessons, really? Anyway, I agree with Vyynn if its a small group of selected indiviuals doing it, give them warnings and if they repeat it again, suspend them.
Back to top Go down
Ferran Sken

Ferran Sken

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 pm

there are only a few but it shouldn't be happening at all....the people coming into this guild expect a place where they can enjoy themselves and role play the way they want to...not be harassed by things like this....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 pm

We talked about this in last nights etiquette class but i do see where your coming from, and Vyynn is also correc the individuals should be taken aside and talked to 1 on 1, we should'nt be placing this on everyones fault not everyone is dong it.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:21 pm

No one is pointing fingers, think Ferran is just reminding some of things. We are one guild and we need to grow and support each other.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Well yestaurday, i wasn't hatin on classes all that i said was that i liked troopers actions better than the jedi council actions. But throwing people around with the force is fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Like jaina Said no1 is pointing fingers trax
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:11 pm

oh yea thats fine but im just saying
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:28 pm

***Disclaimer***

The biasness my character has is not the same as me. I created him this way for a different dynamic in RP I know you are not pointing fingers but, if it is a problem PM me.
Back to top Go down
Ferran Sken

Ferran Sken

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:43 pm

well its one thing to have ur character dislike any other class....its another to make it obsessive...and do it constantly...we cant have tht its gonna do nothing but cause a fight...
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Ferran Sken wrote:
well its one thing to have ur character dislike any other class....its another to make it obsessive...and do it constantly...we cant have tht its gonna do nothing but cause a fight...
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:16 pm

yea thats taking star wars classes way to seriously people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 am

You should never hat another class. But instead preffare other classes from others.

Example i am a Jedi counsular and i preffare smugglers instead of troopers.
Because troopers stop my illiegal narkotic trade. But i dont hate them.
They work good as guards.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Xander Tarkona wrote:
You should never hat another class. But instead preffare other classes from others.

Example i am a Jedi counsular and i preffare smugglers instead of troopers.
Because troopers stop my illiegal narkotic trade. But i dont hate them.
They work good as guards.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Marcus Shogun

Marcus Shogun

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 pm

rules are rules. follow them.
Back to top Go down
Rannek Jekurra

Rannek Jekurra

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:41 am

We shouldnt fight amongst each other like the person next to you is your enemy we are brother and sisters just like ferran said.Fightin can cause many problems it can make some of us leave we dont want that right yes as brothers and sisters we fight a little here and there but the nextday we are back to bein friends so lets cool this fight down a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:03 am

Stop the bickering people and lets get on with our lives!We are all equal,brothers and sisters,and everybody matters here.Im glad that you posted this Ferran,so that me(and hopefully others) can learn from it.
Back to top Go down
vannar tycho

vannar tycho

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:02 pm

why are smugglers in the republic anyway? Neutral they bring in spice. death sticks things like that? its just strange they should be in a neuteral faction or somit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:10 pm

The Empire's pay is horrible, you have creepy and mysterious Sith clients. On top of that, they're all about controlling people. At this moment in time (Cold War) the Sith are more interested in bounty hunters (as an alternative to smugglers).

http://www.swtor.com/news/blog/developer-blog-creating-smuggler
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 pm

vannar tycho wrote:
why are smugglers in the republic anyway? Neutral they bring in spice. death sticks things like that? its just strange they should be in a neuteral faction or somit

lol! your right, but also Grizz does have a point.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:20 pm

It's simple: profit. The Republic puts up with Smugglers, to a point. If the Sith win, they are going to EXTERMINATE any illegal trade that isn't directly controlled by themselves. Smugglers don't like that.

The enemy of my enemy and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Arelius Vagen

Arelius Vagen

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:49 pm

i think all of this is pointless, we are a diverse people and we shouldnt be judged by our opinions if you hate another class so what thats just you, but try and limit the harassing its kind of pointless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alright so here is the deal   alright so here is the deal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alright so here is the deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Policies-
Jump to: