The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cantina

Go down 
+2
John Sorak
Jessa Amitey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

The Cantina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 pm

This was not Trax's day. He was promised a Krayt dragon pearl, and he was cheated. He say two figures moving. One to the west, one to the east. He went to the east to see a pod race; and the smuggler that encountered Trax. The person moving to the West was going towards the sand people enclave, not safe at all. Trax walked toward the smuggler
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:27 pm

(OOC: your a little late dash but ill let it slide he is chaseing me through the dune sea he just started and im half way through)

John decided he was wasteing time waching it and told his probe to meet him at mos eisly john got out of view of the racers activated his light saber and dashed through the sand only 10 klicks away john stoped to help a injured traveler he picked her up and heped her return to mos eisly after helping the lady john went back into the dune sea because he was told he husband wen to a sand people enclave and didnt return and john promised to retun his body alive or dead it didnt take as long to reach him and john activated hs saber jumped over him and slashed a few sand people and helped him back to his wife
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:54 pm

(OOC: lol I know I was starting where I heard the fighting dont worry i'm up to date Very Happy)

-Dash hurried to follow the person who was causing havoc in the cantina.- "damn this guy runs fast" Dash mumbled to himself.- After seeing the person running to the dune sea, Dash decided to follow him.- - He found his swoop bike and drove to the dune seas where he eventually caught up with the person.- "Hey, whats your name?" Dash asked not knowing what he was getting in to.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Ive seen this guy before, Hehe, What is he getting himself into?

Traxex Wraw is my name, and right now I'm looking for somone who cheated me a Krayt Dragon Pearl. He was a smuggler. Looked exactly like you. Know him?!?

Trax knew he was being unfair, but the Jedi Code never helped him in any situation, so he probably shouldnt start

(OOC: as you can see, Trax is a jedi, but does not really approve of the jedi code, so he is somewhat a "gray jedi")
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 pm

(OOC: im a exile but nobody knows and im wearing a disguise so nobody knows its me meaning traxex doesnt know im the same guy)

john meets up with his droid and the video he transfered over his datapad and transmited it to wolfeyes while he was renting a apartment complex under a annonomus name and waited until it was morning
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:47 pm

"hmmm, maybe I have. Met a lot of other smugglers during my travels." - As he checks his blasters and other equipment, Dash smiles. "Well, i'm going with you, been itching for a new adventure and you may need my help."
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

PostSubject: Re:Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:12 am

(Sorry been at my friends >> I will have to wait tell tuesday to fully reply. You can go on without me or john go ahead and act for me i will catch up when i am home)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 am

Braxis caught up with john and johns new smggler friend," You Boys arent leaving without your old jedi friend are ya??" Braxis smirks as he said, "if we're going on an adventure surely you'll need someone handy with a light saber and very knlowedgeable of the force."
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:08 am

"well if you're gonna help go save the jedi from my droids note one cannot be killed by a lightsaber goodluck" said john with his voice changer on and heading towards the cantina his black cloak flowing with the aproaching sandstorm revealing his wounds and his black jedi garments revealing hi cyborganic hand and leg while his loghtsaber clinches to his leg and he has a tight grip on the other one, the color of his mask slowly fadeing away as lhe sunrise reflects off its new silver plateing "how did you know it was me were you around when i was a jedi?"
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:05 am

(OOC: this is a few hrs after the fighting)

"Pazzak! That is the fifth game in a row guys come on! Bartender another round." Rellian was having a good time on this planet. He was supposed to be at the base, but snuck off to get a few games of pazzak. A few turned into about 16. Rellian was not here on official buisness so he was in his mundane clothes. Black combat boots, black slacks a tan shirt, a long brown jacket, and glasses with a HUD that he is so very used to.

The only thing cospicuous about Rellian at this time is that he has his heavy repeater leaning up against his leg. That of course is not why he is winning so many games...

Taking another drag off of the cigar, "I heard that there were some jedi in here earlier today. Any of you guys know about that?" Taking out his pazzak deck that he has assembled over several years he squares up against a rodian. "how 'bout you short stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:57 am

"How are ya, Braxis? I've seen Tatooine has been good to ya! Well smuggler, im looking for a man named Tylsu Bubuf, a smuggler, however he can use the force. Know of the guy?"

Please know him, anyone. The smuggler, Braxis, anyone please i need to find him!
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 am

while snooping around john over heard a conversation about a old jedi monument in the middle of the dune sea in a kryat dragon cave he knew he would need help so he went to the cantina to see if the jedi had defeated hes droids by now hk-49 was cut into 3 pices and hk-51 still holding strong with two vibroblades he orderd it to stand down as he told the jedi about the monument, gave them the coordinates and left and continued to walk in the dune sea his voice changer on and both lightsabers activated he wasnt going to waste time with minor distractions sliceing sandpeople and bounty huners along the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm

John kept walking as a feint voice in the distance was calling out "Wait! Wait!", John turned it was Braxis, "John you really need to stop running away from me like that haha ur making it difficult to keep up with you." Braxis winked, "i'm coming with you john whether you want me to or not, i need another adventure, so just allow me to work with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 pm

*25 minutes before the incident talking to Traxex* oh Hello my friend no im afraid i am not aware of the smuggler you seek, although i am curious as to why he is of any imprtance to you, maybe i cna help you out."
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 pm

"Bah, its a shame. He owed me a payment, a krayt dragon pearl. He usually is wearing a necklace that glares in the sunlight. You can see the glare from a long ways away"
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 pm

john placed mines around the kryat dragons cave and lured it out as the mines killed it. john walked into the cave and sent the coordinates to any jedi in the area as he examined the area he came across the monument and jonh kneeled down and meditated still wearing his disguise he took out his sabers to light up the area still meditateing he felt relaxed and waited for anyone to come to join him there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:37 am

"ahh it is a shame unfortunealty im unable to help you Traxex, and if you'll excuse me i have to be on my way." Braxis knowing traxex was looking for John the bounty hunter he came across earlier. Walking out of the cantina he huried his pace to catch up to john

hours later---- Braxis saw john in the distance sitting "explosions had been set off here," braxis thought to himself. braxis was approaching John who was sitting meditating with his light sabers out. Braxis went next to join to join him in his meditation. Braxis asking calmly "You owe a Jedi a krayt dragon pearl whats that about? Not to be discouraged by you but i dont know about traxex he's seems a bit different sense i saw him at the academy."
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:36 am

GOD DAMMIT. HE WAS RIGHT THERE! I COULD HAVE HAD HIM.

Traxex kicked the dirt. What did that john person say? About his two droids. Nah, probably gone by now. Now i gotta find him...Maybe ill look farther out.

If john owed him a krayt dragon pearl, then he probably was by a krayt dragon. And Trax was gonna pay a little visit to the caves...
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm

(OOC: sorry was focused on the rakgouls rp)

John could sence a jedi sitting next to him "You owe a Jedi a krayt dragon pearl whats that about? Not to be discouraged by you but i dont know about traxex he's seems a bit different sense i saw him at the academy." john sighed and replyed as he deactivated his lightsabers but not moveing "i owe nobody anything but a few hutts credits and the republic a few years of service. why have you come?". jhn remained calm and serine he dint want to attract anymore attention than nessesary.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 pm

RP died out i guess so sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 pm

((OOC: If this is 30 years after the treaty of Coruscant... my char's like 65 lol.))
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:40 pm

(OOC: lol im about 50 then XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cantina
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2