The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!!   Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 am

Halo Reach will have a part in the campaign where there will be a space battle with The new Saber Banshess phantoms and a lot of more cool shenanigans. And another armor feature that will be added into the game that was no apart of the beta is Drop Shield. This new armor attachment will shield team players around you and heal them a the same time. Also Firefight is brought back which originated in Halo 3 ODST, In Reach you can customize and modify game play such as putting in infinite ammo and make ur starting weapon a rocket launcher and add how many waves you want there to be and how many enemy units per wave?? I dont know about you but to meHalo:Reach just got more interesting Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_biggrin Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_biggrin Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_biggrin Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!!   Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Heck yeah, Im a huge Halo fan, can't wait to play it, do you play alot of halo, if so whats your Gamertag?
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!!   Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Mines SlackR730
Back to top Go down
Kaz Rass

Kaz Rass

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!!   Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:40 pm

I have only played Halo 1 - 3, i never got to play Halo ODST or Halo Reach
i hoping to get into Halo Reach atleast though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!!   Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Yah im Def a Huge Halo Fan =D my GT is xCHOPPAx SAINT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!!   Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Reach (Halo Fans)!!!!
Page 1 of 1