The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)

Go down 
+4
Oakinar Sutui
Bond
Kavasta Ebonlocke
Jaina Sorak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Empty
PostSubject: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:21 pm

This post is to let everyone know that we want you all safe. There is someone by the name of Ruben who is playing childish games and trying to ruin all we have worked for. To stop him from even having an opportunity to do this, we ask all members to stay away from him and his website. We are all here to have fun, learn and enjoy our love for star wars and the old republic game. If this person should approach you, please do a couple things for us:

1. report it to us
2. take a screen shot of it
3. place him on ignore

UPDATE: Ruben now has a new name: SAIN CASTADIE. If this person attempts to contact you, we please ask that you put him on ignore. Anyone with the last name of CASTADIE or SEMTIS is to be avoided. We ask you stay out of their websites as well. We want to keep all of you safe as well as the guild.

Unfortunately this issue isnt being solved as well as it would have been liked, be aware that this person may try to contact you, in a friendly matter to gain your trust. This isnt the issue however, he has recently threatened to destroy what we all have worked for and destroy our family because he thinks he can. I ask EVERYONE to put this person on IGNORE if they are contacted by him or an associate. We want you all safe and want our guild safe from all issues.

Thanks!

May the Army of Light continue to grow and our family grow closer

Last edited by Jaina Sken on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kavasta Ebonlocke

Kavasta Ebonlocke

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:55 pm

I 100% agree with Jaina...and if someone does not know how to take the Picture, Ask me and i will show you how to do it, and if im not around, then ask your fellow members or Council Members that are around....Do not feel guilty if you show us pictures of Ruben communicating with you...You're doing your guild a Service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:00 am

Yes Mam will deffinitly do and why so many people not online a whole lot lately?? D=
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:50 am

Yes, I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
Oakinar Sutui

Oakinar Sutui

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Indefinitely, we shall Jaina.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theloreseeker.webs.com
Master Jephos Mispir

Master Jephos Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 pm

This person is a menace who means you and the guild harm.

Guild policy is now the following:
* Members are not permitted to associate with this person/group in any way, shape, or form.
* Members are not permitted to communicate with this person in any way, shape, or form - this includes visiting any chat rooms associated with him/them.
* All Members are required to use the "Ignore" feature for this person/group - proactively is best, but especially if he/they attempt(s) to contact you.
* Continue to document and report any attempts at contacting you by this person to guild administrators.

We want a safe, drama-free environment for all of us. Thank you for your cooperation in helping keep the guild fun, friendly, protected, and enjoyable.

- Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Will keep in mind master Jaina thank you for the update
Back to top Go down
Ocerus Skyborn

Ocerus Skyborn

PostSubject: I agree   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:58 pm

This Ruben does sound like trouble! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Marcus Shogun

Marcus Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 pm

will do. well keep a sharp eye out for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:09 pm

I dont know what this guys deal is,but nevertheless ill make sure to stay away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

Ali Dastan

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:40 pm

agree i do .watch for this i will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)   Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruben (UPDATED--AGAIN)
Page 1 of 1