The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)

Go down 
+2
Vyynn Randos
Ace Toah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Toah

Ace Toah

Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC: Ok AL, ive been working really hard on a RP storyline, it centers about a mission i went on in
Balmorra, it was black ops but it creates this huge crisis on balmorra that calls in the services of the
republic and creates a rebel movement in the local populace, targeting sith and republic forces, the basis
of the mission is to find imperial agent known as "Krayt" he is slippery and a former Spec-Force soldier that
betrayed the republic for the empire.. hes smart devious and cunning, and very very good at what he does so be careful around him, ill play as Krayt to keep the story going, you all will have encounters with him that i promise

Good luck and have fun
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:23 pm

(OOC: As I stated in the Lignan Affair, several roleplayers don't like to do multiple RP's at once, as it screws with the timeline of their character. I won't be participating here either until Rakghouls finishes.)
Back to top Go down
Ace Toah

Ace Toah

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:52 pm

A man in a dark cybersuit with a black facemask covering his mouth and a tri-dot goggles with
glowing green lens's in a pyramid shape, his twin blackmetal suppressed blasters at his sides
the feint glisten of their Krayt Pearl handles in the light, he moves silently and kicks the vent open then
drops out of the vent hatch and lands softly on the floor of the hallway, he crouches and cloaks,
He moves silently to the end of the hallway and peeks around the corner, Two Rebel soldiers stand
with theyre backs to him and talking, He moves behind the one to the far right, he kicks his knee out
from under him causing the rebel to drop to one knee, he follows up with a elbow bash to the back
of his neck knocking him unconscious, he falls to the floor, the Rebel to the far left startled at the sudden
attack by the Intruder staggers back, the Intruder kicks him in the groin doubling him over, he follows up
with a knee to the face and a palm strike to the back of the neck, the Rebel groans and falls to the floor.

The Intruder whispers "Sorry, you'll regain consciousness in about four hours, in about a hour after that you
will be able to move again"

The Intruder stands up and shifts his head back, his goggles sliding onto his forehead revealing the intruders
dark blue eyes, He looks around for anyone coming then moves onto the Communications Room,

Outside the Comm-Room the Intruder waited, one of the techs was doing some repairs, he was a civilian and
his orders were not to harm civilians, a hour or so passes and the Tech leaves whistling as he walks around the corner,
the Intruder slips in and engages his remote slicing tool and begins the download. A explosion goes off in the west corner,
his armband beeps to confirm the download so he unhooks it and makes for the door, two rebel officers enter the Comm-Room
they see the Intruder and draw their pistols, the Intruder spins and draws his twin pistols and fires two bolts into the heads of both
the officers, he reholsters his blasters and sprints out of the Comm-room making his way to the extraction point.

The Intruder moves his way through the base on full alarm, he gets to a point in a hallway and he tosses a sticky charge onto
the ceiling, he takes cover as it explodes and creates a hole about four feet across, a rope falls through and the Intruder puts a foot
into the loop at the end, he yanks on it and it ascends, he passes through the hole and looks up at a black Chela-Class starfighter,
the name on the hull says "Orar'Kad" he moves his left forearm to his mouth.

"This is Major Toah mission complete, enroute for homebase."
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:20 pm

(OOC: im putting my character in someones control so they can put me in the story in a effective mannar. Like if this is after rakgouls then dont forget to mention my robotics if before then you should know im a smugglerbut in the end i get cought)
Back to top Go down
Ace Toah

Ace Toah

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:25 pm

OOC: i do want to add one thing, this RP take splace just before Rakghouls and sorta has roots in it, the Rp sint about the poeple its the intersecting missions
you never meet the other RPers in this one, but theyre missions fall together and the ripples of what you do, my mission is to hunt and kill krayt now that balmorra is a warzone come up with your own unique mission, that would add to the storyline bring a friend if ya like but remember you never turly meet the other Rpers, and you all will get to fight Krayt at one time or another, i will act as Krayt for the RP
Back to top Go down
Ilvos Gedd

Ilvos Gedd

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 pm

((OOC: Since a definitive timeline has now been established, and this occurs before "Rakghouls" and thus before "The Lignan Affair", I will join. However, since "The Lignan Affair" will probably resume before this thread concludes, we'll need to make extra sure that nothing happens here that would confuse events occurring a year later.))

Of all the ships Ilvos Gedd had ever flown, this was the worst.

The Lenico's Gift bounced as it hit Balmorra's atmosphere, shaking as though a pack of womp rats the size of the Sith armada was jumping around in the walls. The smuggler in the pilot's seat had bitten his tongue so many times now that it was more of an annoyance than an unpleasant surprise; his mouth was full of the taste of blood. He tried to ease up on the controls and allow for a more stable descent, but the little freighter would have none of it, determined to fly straight at the rocky planet below as if it was living its fondest dream of spending brief minutes as a meterorite before ending its miserable existence in a fiery impact with the very solid ground. Swearing violently in Huttese (no curse he could construct in Basic fit the situation), he tried to weaken the sublight engines and engage the maneuvering thrusters on the front of the ship in the hopes of slowing down, but red failure lights emanated from the computer consoles, bathing the cockpit in their mocking glow. It was fitting that the ship had been named for a dead planet; if he wasn't careful, its pilot would soon be quite dead, too.

The port maneuvering thrusters were also offline, but the starboard ones worked, if only sporadically. Ilvos's fingers flew over the console keyboard as he redirected power from the useless weapons and hyperdrive, firing the only functional thrusters repeatedly. The Lenico's Gift spun twice as it fell, still shaking madly. It finally stabilized with the engines pointing down toward the planet; the failing ship didn't have the power to return to space, but it might fight gravity just enough to avoid being utterly obliterated when it hit the ground. Suddenly, another warning light blared in Ilvos's face: the artificial gravity and inertial compensators were failing. Before he could do anything he was torn from his seat and pressed up against the forward viewport, all the force of a bantha stampede pushing on his back. There was nothing left he could do but cling to the hope that he'd managed to prevent his impending demise; there was no point in praying to a higher power in which he didn't believe.

Out of the corners of his eyes, Ilvos began to see mountain ranges rising tall. Lenico's Gift was still coming in too fast; he was going to die. He squeezed his eyes shut, looked through his mind to find a pleasant memory to die with. He decided on the night on Peragus when he'd won Nar Shadda-rules Pazaak against that Lethan Twi'lek. Rather than the ship that would be his flattened, splattered tomb, he saw her standing in the moonlight that flowed in through the windows of the cheap hotel, his eyes tracing her curves as she leaned over and pressed her lips to his. They'd never even told each other their names, and that made it all feel risky; Ilvos loved risks. He wrapped his hands around the back of her neck, pulled her in closer, felt the press of her body against his own. He was halfway through the tongue wrestling when he chanced to open an eye and realized he wasn't dead. The scene disintegrated.

While he was wrapped up in his memories, the ship had halted; he'd fallen into his chair, and could already feel a cluster of bruises developing on his back. Getting up, he jumped down to the airlock; the ship was still vertical, and the door seemed to slide down instead of sideways to open. He squeezed through, and bright sunlight and nippy air greeted him along with the knowledge that he was a long way from any spaceport. "Well, this is familiar," he grumbled. "It was almost preferable when I was about to die." One of his earliest missions with the Republic, and he'd already crashed; served him right for stealing a ship from a junk dealer, he supposed. Looking down at his chrono, he saw that he still had a few hours before he was due to meet his contact and get the information he had on Sith activities. With a deep sigh, he began the long hike back to civilization.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 pm

The hallway was dark and empty. Sounds of prissoners moaning could be heared from a distance. John was striped of his weponc and armor, he was left in his casual cloths. The grinding of the handcufs on his skin, and the cold metal of the chains connecting his feet to the cell made thisng worse. He could remember every word said to him. He could remember them giveing him injections of some annomus licuid, flowing through his veins. He knew he was on balamora. He knew why. His arms were bleeding. That was the only thing he couldnt explain. The gaurds came every 4 hours to slide a plate of who knows what for him to eat. there was nothing left to do but go over his datapad sendng transmisions of help. Doing pushups to get stronger. He had to wait 4 years untill he was let out. He paned to escape soon, very soon.
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: (OOC: Since this 1 just started might as well get a head start :D )   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm

The Republic Hammerhead-class capitol ship "Jutsice" was a beautiful ship. Its was more cared for than any other Republic ship that Dash had ever been on. His own quarters had a beautiful view of space through his window which would seal itself with double-layered cortosis plates during an attack, finely placed cortosis couches with soft cushions, and a comfortable bed with footlockers built into the bottom for whatever Dash was carrying on him. He was a smuggler, which meant he wouldn't carry much except his two blasters, 2 thermal detonators, comlink, and extra clothing. Dash was reporting to Admiral Faryall today. He was an older gentleman who was known in the Republic for his great victories against the Sith. Dash met the admiral at the bridge where he gave him the specs. for the mission. "A base of ours on Balmorra was attacked by an unkown intruder and we want you o investigate whatever happened to our base and our men" said the old man. "Sounds easy enough, when I get back, I will be waiting for my credits to be handed to me" replied Dash. "Of course, you smugglers always care about your credits first." With that, Dash left for the hanger where his correllian vanguard-class cruiser was waiting for him. His ship was equipped with modified twin cannons, a cloaking device, modified hyperdrive, and double plating. "Why do I get the feeling I am gonna be taking way longer on this mission than I expected?" Dash was unsure of this question and left the hanger and entered hyperspace for Balmorra.

When Dash arrived on Balmorra he landed his ship on the landing pad, he saw signs of a ship leaving in a hurry, followed by a huge hole in the hallway to the comm room. When he got to the comm room, he saw two dead bodies of rebel soldiers and two more rebel soldiers waiting for the smuggler. "What happened here?" asked Verne. "We were attacked by an unkown intruder, he was skilled in some sort of fighting techinique, we were unconcious and after that, we were unable to move." replied the first soldier. "Hmmm, he downloaded something from this computer. any idea what?" asked Dash. "Sorry sir, we have no idea what he took, but whatever it was, he was in a rush to get it out." replied the second trooper."There is no need to call me 'sir' understand? I am just a smuggler, not your officer." They both nodded. Dash began to leave the base."Hey, where are you going!" To find whoever stole the information and what he wanted with it." Both troopers looked at the smuggler as if he was crazy."Hey before I go, are there any cantinas near here?" asked Dash. "Yea we have a small Republic settlement but we allow smugglers and bounty hunters to rest in the cantina here as long as the dont cause trouble." replied the trooper. "Thanks." Dash then exited the base, left his ship there, and left for the cantina.
Back to top Go down
Ace Toah

Ace Toah

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 pm

He enters the command tent, shrugging off the nights rest, he pulls the datachip from his pocket
and hands it to the general,
"Good work Major Toah." General Sken nods at him and turns away handing the chip to a tech officer.
"I need you to destroy a rebel comm tower on the south end, it has been calling in non-stop airstrikes
on our men, we have little information on its garrison so your going in blind, i know you can do it
Major. Dismissed"
The Major salutes and exits the tent and heads for his ship,
"i need a vacation" the Major says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ace Toah

Ace Toah

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm

:Three Hours Later:

The Major pulls his suppressed rifle from his back and flips a switch, the weapon casing splits in half
ad a barrel extends, a stock unfolds and a scope flips out and the weapon charges, He looks through the
scope at the Comm tower, he counts two rebels on opposing ends of the catwalk, and two more sitting next
to the entrance, he takes aim at the first rebel on the catwalk and fires, a silent crack and the slug hits the
rebel in the throat, he drops down just as the second rebel looks away, he moves the crosshairs over to the
second rebel, He fires a shot and it hits him in the second temple, the rebel soldier falls over the rails and lands
in the soft grass,, he stows his rifle and silently moves in towards the rear of the comm tower, he presses up
against the building and whistles, one of the rebels hears this and walks over, The Major draws a short knife, when
the soldier nears he springs around and stabs the soldier in the throat with the blade and rips it free, the rebel falls
to the ground silently and the Major crouches and slides against the wall, he sheathes his knife and draws one of his
twin blasterpistols, he puts the end of the suppressed barrel to the back of his head and fires, the impact of the bolt
shakes the dead rebel from his chair and he slumps over. He pulls a small datapad from his pouch and sets it on the building
a light flickers on, he moves his hand to his ear.
"Major Toah, requesting airstrike on choordinates Alpha Bravo One Four Three Eight, Bring The Rain"
He smirks and runs into th ejungle and heads for the extraction point just as a bomber flys overhead and fires a proton missle
into the building, a large blue wave emits then shrinks back in and a huge mushroom cloud of protons and debris fly into the air,

The Major smirks and puts a cigarette into his mouth and lights it.
"I love my job."
Back to top Go down
Ilvos Gedd

Ilvos Gedd

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 am

It took a standard hour and a half for the spires of the factory city of Sobrik to even come into view over the rocky hills of Balmorra, and another two standard hours to actually reach the outskirts. That left Ilvos with very little time; he had specific instructions not to be late, as the Sith were always watching and thus the window of opportunity for the information transfer was small. He made haste through the grimy streets, walking past the Sith patrols with his eyes on his destination and nowhere else; looking down, looking at them, or diving for cover would've been suspicious. By the time he reached the seedy little establishment known as Kviff's Speeder Repair, he was nearly out of time; two standard minutes and he would lose his chance. Yawning and rolling his head around as if to stretch his neck he checked that the coast was clear, then casually strode into the little parts and mechanic shop.

Remembering the instructions as best he could, Ilvos walked over and leaned against the wall on his left, as though waiting for a mechanic. Pulling out a datapad stylus, he twirled it twice in his right hand and three times in his left, then put it away. A moment passed; he hoped he hadn't done something wrong. And then a stubby, wrinkly-faced Ugnaught walked out of the back, wiping his hands on a rag. "You need something?" As planned, Ilvos shook his head. "Nah, nothing new. Just picking up a replacement damper; the message said it was ready." The Ugnaught furrowed his brow, then tapped it with a finger, as though trying to remember something; Ilvos threw up his hands and made an exasperated sound. "Oh, yeah, yeah, I got that for ya," the Ugnaught finally replied. He passed the smuggler a simple plasteel box. "Better stay inside; rumor is a storm's coming on."

"Thanks; you have a good one," Ilvos replied. His mind raced as he turned to leave; the hint about storms was code to mean that the Sith had been snooping around, and that was never good. And the 'better stay inside' part; well, that meant he needed to open the intel and act on it immediately. Leaving the shop behind, he quickly put distance between himself and the contact; there was no sense in both of them going down if one was discovered. He navigated the maze of filthy alleyways behind the factories that chugged out black smoke as they built munitions for the Sith Empire, hoping to lose any pursuit he might've picked up during his unusual entrance to the city. After fifteen standard minutes, he found himself in a shantytown; huts cobbled together out of durasteel scraps surrounded him, along with the stench of desperate living. Opening one of the improvised doors, he found no one inside. Ducking into the pathetic construction's confines, he opened the box, slid the datapad out, and began to read.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 am

John went over his stuf his prison uniform, "check", knife carved out of months work of a metal spoon from the lunch room, "check", the hole he carved in the air ducts wih the same knife, small suply of food and water, "check and check". he stood in the dark room, the light barely hitting his face. john cracked his neck,twirled the knife, and jumped into the vent. it was hot he had 10 minutes untill they did another check according to his plan he should be nearing the exit. he saw the gards under him as he crawled through the vents. nine minutes went by john un screwed the vent and silently removed the grate "three...two..." he throught to himself ans he lowered himself behind the trooper, "shhh" he said as he covered his mouth, deactivated his comm unit, and raised him into the vent. john removed his hand for abit "he-" the trooper yelled before john covered his mouth again. john coughed and choked untill he did a perfect imperssination or the trooper, he then swaped cloths and killed him. he lowered himself out the vent and reactivated the comm unit "Trooper why did you deactivate your comm unit?" "I was adjusting the mic sir" john replyed doing a impression of the trooper. he walked down the hall as the alarm went off. "i guess the figured out im gone" john thought to himself as he sprinted out the exit into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:08 pm

As he entered the small crowded cantina, he counted atlast 12 people in the small crowded room the cantina had to offer. He overheard other patrons talking about the recent attack on the small rebel compound. Dash also heard 2 bounty hunters talking about how the intruder had been escaping Repuiblic forces for a while now. The bartender ran out from the little storage room in the back shouting. "another rebel base has been attack!" Everybody looked at him in surprise and quickly ran out of the cantina. "Why are they leaving?" asked Dash. "Oh, you didn't know, a bounty as been put on his head for 50,000 credits, Dead or alive." replied the bartender. As Dash heard the old man speak these words, he was saying in his mind..."Damnit, all those bounty hunters and smugglers are going to try and find this guy, I want the bounty credits, and the Republic's credits." Dash ran out of the now empty cantina and made for his ship. He punched the coordinates for the recently hit Rebel base and set off.
Back to top Go down
lexodus

lexodus

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:58 pm

(OOC: I'm kind of blending this mission in with my character's personal bio. Don't worry though you don't have to worry about creating anything specific for my rp. I'll create my bio around your rp story.)

Hitching a ride with a local trader, Lexodus left the planet of Dantooine. It was a fruitful planet, yet there was nothing fruitful left for him to discovery. Leaving as the guardian of his hidden ancient fortress, he was in search of answers. Answers as to why the sith attack his family and home town, answers as to why he was chosen. The ship he was on was stingy, cold, but friendly. The trader's name was Jak, and he was an old friend of his parents. Jak offered him credits, blue milk, nerf beef, as well as supplies. Reluctant at first, Lexodus, of course, had to except because this old friend wouldn't take no for an answer. Lexodus said, "I'll be dropped off at Balmorra if you don't mind." "Why?" Jak said, confused. "There's not much there," explained Jak. "I know a man by the name of Maark, he supposedly is the only one to have ever seen the ancient temple within the forest on Dantooine," said Lexodus. "I'm sorry, for what happened to your parents and family, Lexodus they were good people," Jak said as if rehearsed. "It's okay, we're reaching Balmorra's atmosphere," said Lexodus bracing for an impact.

After landing, Lexodus met Maark who was in the cantina just as he described. Maark was an elderly human, must've been at least 60. Yet he looked like he was in great shape for his age, glowing. He had a facial expression upon his face which made him seem friendly, but stern at the same time. "How did you find the temple, the one who finds it is supposed to be the guardian, and I'm the one who holds that title," said Lexodus. "The crystal which is placed in your lightsaber hilt is filled with the souls of past jedi masters, you are the guardian of the crystal," explained Maark. "But if I'm the guardian of the crystal, who guards the forest and temple?" wondered Lexodus. "That is something that I cannot explain, however through time and the force, you will indeed learn because there is a much bigger picture involving the republic, the sith, even the mandalorians, however there is a man in which holds a possible threat to your fate. He is a man by the alias "Krayt", if you want to find the knowledge you seek, you'll first have to stop this man," explained Maark. "But why? Why do I need to stop this man?" Wondered Lexodus. "I cannot explain, now is not the time, his henchmen are always watching, always listening, trust me on this, and the rest will be explained."

Determined, Lexodus stood up from seat, put on his hood shrouding his face, and began his search for agent "Krayt".
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm

the bushes scrapeing him the mug clinging to him, it wasnt enough he had to make it to town and out of sight. it was raining hard as he ran through the trees to the town, he could hear the creatures of the night chaseing him. checking his datapad he was only two to three klicks away. he knew huttese fluently, barely able to speak his native toung or basic he thought of the problems he would face against the locals. only prisoners spoke hutt here. he ran into a clearing, he could see the town. john sneaked into the back and took a ride on the shuttle to the closet republic base. when they landed he took off the czerka uniform and walked in with his prison uniform "i need my ship to get off here" he said as he walked into the communications room "sorry cant help" the trooper gurding the room said while leaning on his blaster "fine" john said continueing down the hallway to the lounge. he took a seat in one of the chairs faceing the starcharts, dripping wet and smelling like freash cut grass and wet wires john quickly cleared the 5 troopers sitting near him. he studied the trades route identifing the shadow ports and cracks in the defences to one of the pilots waiting for anyone to either give him a mission or take him home to his 'family' and friends on voss. the rain finaly stoped and it was quiet again as se sat explaining his tactics and code words when he is piloting. it was going to be a long night and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)   Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gambit Of Balmorra (open Rp)
Page 1 of 1