The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What defines a member of the Army of Light?

Go down 
+6
Kyra Targon
Norris bly
Mace Wendu
Vyynn Randos
Jaina Sorak
Turor Eutobi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Turor Eutobi

Turor Eutobi

What defines a member of the Army of Light? Empty
PostSubject: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:13 am

I was curious as to know what defines a member of the Army of Light, i mean i know that obviously you have to be part of the Republic but as the developers said in the Comicon video that Black Fox kindly posted you will be able to diverge from the ideals of the light side of the force and for troopers and smugglers simply just go rogue. Does this mean that if we happen to make these bad choices we aren't upholding the ideals of not only the Republic but also the Army of Light? Not to say i will be making said choices just interested to know whether or not they could potentially affect our standing with the guild.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:26 am

Ideally, the Army of Light fights for the republic and strives to return peace that the sith took from us all. So we are loyal to the republic as well as one another, we are here to back each other up and help if need be. We like to look at us as a big family, if you happen to stumble, we will be there to help you back up.
Back to top Go down
Turor Eutobi

Turor Eutobi

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:57 am

Thanks Jaina, Now here's hoping everyone upholds the ideals of the Army of Light. Seems like a brilliant guild to be in and i cant wait to start gaming with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:04 am

Yes I agree! What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_smile And yea i cant wait for the game and start playing it with everyone
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:41 pm

The Jedi Branch of the guild is modeled exactly after the Jedi Order, and our Troopers are modeled after the Republic military. The same codes of honor and such apply.

I know next to nothing about the smugglers. They do their thing, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mace Wendu

Mace Wendu

PostSubject: For The Republic   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 pm

You can count on me Upholding the Ideals of the Jedi Order and Defending the republic. To fight for Peace and Tranquility.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm

We are all one, We fight for peace and justice and to remove the traces of the sith for the galaxy could finally breath once more.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Targon

Kyra Targon

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Defending the republic, giving the galaxy a sense of peace and safety.
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Smugglers provide weapons and supplies for AL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am

I'd say that helping each other out should mean a lot.Its just like jaina said,we are a family.So just like a family strives for happiness(depends how one defines that),so should the AL strive for happiness(in our case i say restoring peace to the galaxy).if somebody has to get they're hands dirty in order to do that,so be it.Our brothers and sisters in the AL should have each others backs.
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 am

Everyone here has said wise words indeed. I would say the army of light fights for civilization to create peace. obstacles block our way of peace so we must ban together and created a force to relinquish the flame of hope.
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:20 pm

to me it means defending the republic and its people. in any circumstance.

my signature.....a quote from kreia describing revan i think is the best way to sum it up

one who is willing to go to war for the sake of others.
Back to top Go down
Endo Krimsan

Endo Krimsan

PostSubject: what if..   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 pm

The more I learn of you guys and gals, the more i feel like Ill grow a strong sense of loyalty here. But as far as the republic, their are many choices that could presented where I am willing to put aside my oath to them due to some of the possible corruptions within, or different point of view or opinion on choices. For example if an official ingame is trying to make me do something I strongly disagree with, or find majorly suspicious I will remove my loyalties. As far as you guys, the more i sense comradery, and the stronger my bond grows here, the more I will be willing to walk the razors edge and put aside my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What defines a member of the Army of Light?   What defines a member of the Army of Light? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What defines a member of the Army of Light?
Page 1 of 1