The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Military Base

Go down 
+20
RioBanchee
Zack Kellso
rellian_bokan
Traxex Wraw
Norris bly
Lanil_Stari
[AL]Rct.Haldir
Vyynn Randos
Akua
Dash Verne
Sevenar
Shizno
TyraelVae
Ares Dastan
Marluxia
Raunos
Artemis Sken-Mereel
Calinhad
Siph Auros
Foopaux (aka Trask Nylus)
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

Military Base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:32 pm

The jedi wouldn't simply go out saying "hey you, im here to stop the Sith lets have a party". I was saying that they wouldn't be out in the open, they would lay low especially the way the Sith have been killing Jedi.
Back to top Go down
[AL]Rct.Haldir

[AL]Rct.Haldir

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm

I like Taris too, but snow on Hoth sounds fun Military Base - Page 2 Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 am

Hoth is too desolate. Not a very good enviroment for training of any sort. Sounds like something a bit more advanced than brand new members to AL. My pure vote goes to Taris, I think our base of operations should be there.
Back to top Go down
[AL]Rct.Haldir

[AL]Rct.Haldir

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 pm

I agree with Taris completely, i just like snow sorry ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 am

Like i said before Taris or Coruscant, at Least have the Main one there,taris for training,
Back to top Go down
Lanil_Stari

Lanil_Stari

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 pm

I think we should have our main base on Courscant, yea i know will be crowded but everyone will be on courscant so it will be easy to recruit new members in game. Plus we can also have training bases for Jedi, Troopers and Smugglers on other planets like Hoth and Taris. And i was also think we can have an embassy on major planets like Tython or Alderaan (if we have enough members to spare that is) so guild members come there for mission or assiastances if needed and have the ability to recruit new members, that just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:02 pm

I think Coruscant is a bad idea. I have a bad feeling about it...
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:57 am

I think either hoth or taris are good bases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 am

wont hurt to try it out vyynn but taris is a good place as well butt deffinitly not hoth
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:18 pm

id say Belsavis cuz its isolate
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 pm

It looks like people are going with taris for our base, but we need another base on a completely isolated planet that no one would think the republic would go. I vote belsavis or tatooine, these two planets are generally not friendly to the republic and it would be a sound tactical move to put a fallback base on one of those two planets.
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:49 pm

But what if the base is...attacked...we should have a secruity system
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

I am against recruiting straight into the guild from ingame. From past expirience, there is a much higher turnover rate from ingame recruits than recruits who are told to go signup and do the stuff on a website.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:02 pm

id say Belsavis. And im sure we'd have security systems.
Back to top Go down
Zack Kellso

Zack Kellso

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Taris sounds like a good place to base. For a back up I'm kinda bouncing between Tatooine and Hoth.
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Taris sounds like BioWares main Hub, for SWTOR. However it may depend on what that planet has to offer. Example Foot-traffic, resources, harvesting, trade,in-game location, etc. Either way can't wait...I know I'm going to be driving my wife nuts for a while, once this releases. I am preparing her now for it...lol!
Back to top Go down
Aadeon Amitey

Aadeon Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:04 pm

why don't we have 2 bases. Taris, the main base for training and planning and Coruscant so we can be recognized and a main recruiting, then send them to Taris.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 pm

hmmm...good idea
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:59 pm

I'm sad because it doesn't sound like player towns or space combat will make a return in ToR. Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Aadeon Amitey

Aadeon Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:14 am

They will probably put that in on an Expansion Pack
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: the Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:06 pm

i would not like Taris because it mite feel like a grave yard or something because of the MILLIONS OF DEAD PEOPLE! i think a good place can be some place that is the sith get it we can still have a Guerrilla warfare or something and the sith will not know what is going on
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: the Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:09 pm

i would not like Taris because it mite feel like a grave yard or something because of the MILLIONS OF DEAD PEOPLE! i think a good place can be some place that if the sith attack(and take if they are to big) we can still have a Guerrilla warfare or something and the sith will not know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Shogun

Marcus Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 pm

i would go for Taris. it has been touched by war so for the Jedi, it will be hard for the Sith Empire to gind them and to help the
planet also. And if its hidden, there are plenty forest. Just watch out for thos flaming Rakghouls
Back to top Go down
Fortris Drakmir

Fortris Drakmir

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 pm

I vote for Taris as well. I like the fact is more remote than the other worlds and there are plenty of good hiding spots for a base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Personally i dont like the idea of Coruscant(and the in-game recruiting).Taris or Belsavis are pretty good options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military Base   Military Base - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Military Base
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: