The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bad Bet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Sorak

John Sorak

A Bad Bet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Bet   A Bad Bet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:15 am

john started useing one of the terminals in the hangar, he opened the blast doors that were closeing off the hangar, and set all sith droids to self destruct, and the engines to fail. john then downloaded all information regerding his sister into a small data ship. when he was done he went on his ship and uploaded the information to his personal info screen in his chamber, he put his more smuggler friendly cloaths on insted of the flimsey cloaths he had on. as he walked out he cold feel the ship starting to turn and fall, looking out of his ship he saw the troopers scrambeling to their ship. john ran to the cockpit and activated the engines so that once they got on the ship they would get outa there.
Back to top Go down

A Bad Bet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Bet   A Bad Bet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 am

*Xander looked as Aadeon in the ship* *thoughts* He still got much to learn, but who can blame him, he whant revenge and hopefully he will get it one day, just the right way. In a honorable battle. When he is stronger and wiser. Through This Darth Magual was not the one i hopped to fight, but maybe this data i downloaded can lead me to him* *xander looks at the Data Pod* *Aadeon take a look at the pod* *Aadeon* What do you got there Master? *Xander* You will know when the time is right.

*As they landed and went out of the ship. Xander gazed to the sky*
*Thoughts* I will find you Lord Rekan...........
*Xander went to his Room on Tyhtoon*
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

A Bad Bet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Bet   A Bad Bet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 pm

john sat on his ship holding his crystal waiting to say goodbye or be interogated on his part in what happened or why he had the crystal. expecting to be able to quickly leave without being noticed john stood and went towad the temple to say goodbye before he went back to voss.
Back to top Go down
Aadeon Amitey

Aadeon Amitey

A Bad Bet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Bet   A Bad Bet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:39 pm

"Hey John wait up!" I yelled. "Can not leave without saying goobye my friend". *they shook hand* "hey John you have a minute?" I asked. I noticed ever since we landed he had been acting strange and with that crystal too,, i though. "You okay bro? You seem out of it." He probably wont tell me, I thought, although it is my duty as former leader of this former mission squad, wait, which is now over and I dont have to be team leader anymore. Oh well, i already asked. "You can tell me anything John, im not like the other guys"
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

A Bad Bet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Bet   A Bad Bet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm

john stoped and pulled a data chip out of his pocket with a copy of the image of his family and his father as a jedi on it, he handed it to aadeon and walked away to his ship. "he wouldnt understand" he thought as he powered up the engine to his ship. he sent a transmission to aadeon "ill be on taris once im done im going bck to voss, see ya". he took off in his ship and activated his boosters as he flew to a republic space port in the nearest town to refuel.
Back to top Go down
Aadeon Amitey

Aadeon Amitey

A Bad Bet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Bet   A Bad Bet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 pm

*I took the picture from John and looked at it* This is John's family, I thought, I get there is something going on with his family. I need to find out, I do not know why. *I then I looked at the writing under it, it read, Amitey family reunion.* Wait, I thought, isnt that Jessa and John, Amitey, thats what my cross says?! * I looked down to where my emerald cross was on my neck and chest.* I have had this ever since I was born, I never understood it. But my father is Ven Zallow, not an Amitey. What about my Mother? Was she an Amitey. I will look into this. Could Jessa and John be cousins? I had no clue. I was getting tired of being the Zallow's kid. I needed....... to find my mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bad Bet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Bet   A Bad Bet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bad Bet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: Role Play Scenarios-
Jump to: