The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings All

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirj

Sirj

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:27 am

Sirj here, or you can call me Joe if you want... or not. Very Happy Either way I am really looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic and am so glad I found a place to 'belong' once I get there. And take it from me, thats so much more better than starting alone.

Sirj, himself, is a lot like me (in fact the avatar is me.... well Sirj is modeled after me anyway). He is calm, easy going and light hearted but knows when it is time to get serious and focused. Quite the opposite of what you may think a Smuggler might be, Sirj fights for whats right and stands up for what he believes in. He does what he can to get by on a day to day basis, but never does anything "shady" if he can help it and always views killing strictly as a last resort.

Well that's it for my little introduction, and if I don't catch you here I hope to see you all in game soon.

Take Care.
- Sirj Out -
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Greeting, welcome
Back to top Go down
Teyfear

Teyfear

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Howdy Sirj.

Sweet beard!
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Welcome to AL.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Smugglers are as rare as jewels around here. Hope you stick around, and welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 am

Great another smuggler =] thats a big benefit for you seeing they're very hard to come by it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Introductions-
Jump to: