The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#

Go down 
+4
TyraelVae
Calinhad
Artemis Sken-Mereel
Foopaux (aka Trask Nylus)
8 posters

If you where a fruit, what kind of friut whuld you be ?
Apple
Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_lcap8%Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Bannana
Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_lcap15%Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Lemon
Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_lcap15%Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Bannapple (half apple half bannana)
Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_lcap23%Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Tomato (it is a fruit)
Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_lcap0%Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nuts
Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_lcap8%Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Orange
 8% [ 1 ]
Others (name it)
Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_lcap23%Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Empty
PostSubject: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Good everone it is time for Xanders wird poll of the week. Basiclly i will make a wierd poll and you will just answer it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I took the banapple. It is full of mysteries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:58 pm

I like oranges, though I would've picked watermelon if it was on there.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Sken-Mereel

Artemis Sken-Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 am

I chose nuts! Because that is what I am! I AM NUTS! Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Affraid
Back to top Go down
Calinhad

Calinhad

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:29 pm

I chose the apple. I want to keep the doctor away.
Back to top Go down
TyraelVae

TyraelVae

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:10 pm

I want to be a KIWI bounce
Back to top Go down
Raunos

Raunos

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:16 am

Banana for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

PostSubject: Re:Fruit   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm

You forgot Blumfruit and muja fruit.
Blumfruit was a fruit used in the preparation of blumfruit muffins, such as were popular at the Jedi Temple. A delicacy to the Ewoks, this large, red, egg-shaped, berry grew of the forest moon of Endor. It was also used in the creation of blumfruit coolers, and could be added to a contemporary dessert known as Bama bars. As a child, Vima Sunrider drank juice made from blumfruits, which she tended to get all over her face and clothing.

Muja was an edible fruit that grew in bushes. It could be found on many planets of the galaxy. It was a reddish-orange fruit, about the size of a fist

I would pick Muja fruit, for it thrives in many different planets.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Pineapple, because Im polynesian.
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:32 am

I didnt pick. The Reason: I think this was just a trick to get you guys to admit to being fruits. Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:05 am

Ares Dastan wrote:
I didnt pick. The Reason: I think this was just a trick to get you guys to admit to being fruits. Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_neutral

HAHA! Its a trap! and I fell for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#   Xanders weird poll of the week. 1# Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xanders weird poll of the week. 1#
Page 1 of 1