The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what classes will you play?

Go down 
+33
Nekrit
Turor Eutobi
Sabin
Darken Starsky
Teyfear
rellian_bokan
naytiri
Norris bly
Vyynn Randos
Nexus Kael
xXxJadenxXx
yvean
Akua
Dash Verne
Master Jephos Mispir
Odar-Fel Dact
Sevenar
WolfEyes
TyraelVae
Traxex Wraw
Raunos
Artemis Sken-Mereel
Calinhad
Siph Auros
Mezoth
Foopaux (aka Trask Nylus)
Starr Knova
_
Moorelan
VeldrynneDrakx
zinkoon
Caliber Mispir
Zan Rydo
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

what classes will you play? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Class   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 pm

I believe im going to be a Trooper, with a great imagination anyone could be anything. This is the class I am choosing however.
Back to top Go down
Sevenar

Sevenar

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:38 am

Trooper and maybe a jedi knight for when i have free time
Back to top Go down
Odar-Fel Dact

Odar-Fel Dact

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 am

Im going to be a jedi knight but ill probs work on the dps side of it more than tank Smile
Back to top Go down
Master Jephos Mispir

Master Jephos Mispir

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 am

I am a Jedi Consular, as I focus more on exploring the higher mysteries of the Force and teaching, as opposed to combat.

I am undecided on whether I will grow a DPS/AE build or a healing build.

Traditionally in MMOs I am pure DPS... but seeing our guild... I'm worried about your health. what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 am

smuggler FTW!
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Either a Jedi Consular for healing or a Jedi Knight (DPS Build) for close range DPS
Back to top Go down
Mr Elect

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:09 pm

I will play my first character as a Jedi Knight. I intend on making other characters, with my second character being a trooper, followed by a Jedi Consular and finally a Bounty Hunter.
Back to top Go down
_

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
yvean

yvean

PostSubject: class   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:07 pm

I would like to be a smuggler but i hope its not just an extra dps class....
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Probably a Jedi Knight for DPS and another for tanking. Or maybe both... what classes will you play? - Page 2 150638
Back to top Go down
Nexus Kael

Nexus Kael

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 am

To fulfill my childhood dream, I will of course play as a jedi knight and since i dps'ed in WoW i guess i'll dps as a knight too
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 pm

TyraelVae wrote:
I want to be a Jedi Knight ,hopefully the advanced class sistem will be weaponmaster.

yup. Thats me all the way!
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:57 pm

I'm going to play as a Jedi Knight.

Playstyle? The Secret Apprentice combined with Anakin Skywalker.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 am

Republic trooper ftw!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 am

I'll be focusing more into the character development of my trooper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:29 am

im gunna play jedi knight and jedi consular only no smugglers or trooper here much rather use a light sabe and the wisdom of the force in my arsenal
Back to top Go down
naytiri

naytiri

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm

i want to be a jedi consular. sounds lk fun
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:41 pm

I think I want to focus on range tanking. It was shown in developer videos and I have always been a good tank in MMO's.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm

I doubt much PVE will happen beyond just having fun with guildies and for storyline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Apparently Troopers will be tanks and Jedi Knights will be Main DPS along with the smugglers, but if they have certain specs like in WoW where a Warrior/Pally/Druid/DK can either Tank or DPS depending on how they spec, I personally will be making a Jedi Knight as my Main Class, and jedi consular as my 2nd class so i can have a healer. i'm more of a ranged dpser at heart but i love to get up close as a melee dps as well ;D what classes will you play? - Page 2 150638
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:35 pm

The way I understand is that each class has two different 'Specializations', and each specialization has two different tree's to invest skills in. There is also a third tree that is shared by both Specializations.

That means that the customization is going to be ridiculous, even more in depth than Warcraft. Imagine, for instance, that if you decided to be a Holy Paladin, there where two trees available instead of one. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 pm

From what I get, yea there are gonna be two different spec trees, with one that shares some skills ( my guess, tech, repair, treat injury, etc.). Each of the tree's are named different and once you proceed with one tree, the other tree becomes shut off. To keep realism effect, and not have crazy strong Jedi/Sith, Trooper/BH, Smug/Imp.

Vyynn Randos wrote:
I'm going to play as a Jedi Knight.

Playstyle? The Secret Apprentice combined with Anakin Skywalker.

Sorry but this made me laugh, but thats like the strongest Jedi ever lol
what classes will you play? - Page 2 150638
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:58 pm

I meant in terms of strategy and tactics, not raw power. XD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:53 pm

hahaha thats funny.
Back to top Go down
Teyfear

Teyfear

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Definitely Jedi Knight. Definitely DPS! Very Happy

And I've been thinking of them as different classes to make it easier for me to decide.

Jedi Knight = Fighter(though with some crowd control powers) So he can be Tank or DPS(Love specialization!) They will always have more defense and melee power than consulars but less force power than them, less armor than troopers, and less CC than Smugglers.

Jedi Consular = Wizard(or Priest in WoW with more melee abilities and probably some CC) They can be healers or buffers/ 2nd DPS(AoE DPS for sure/ CC(Support overall) Plus I imagine they will have great storylines.(Getting closer to force and all.)

Smuggler = Rogue(though obviously ranged base) They will be a lot like rogues in that they can't do as much constant damage as they can massive damage. They will definitely be de-buffers and CC as well.

Trooper = Fighter(though lucky for us, we are in a universe with melee and ranged fighters!) Buffing/De-buffing, Tanking, DPS, probably some AoE even.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what classes will you play?   what classes will you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what classes will you play?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next