The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragunov Sinclair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dragunov Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Dragunov Sinclair   Dragunov Sinclair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:34 pm

My name is Dragunov Sinclair i am a trooper and my spec is Scouting,Wildeness Sniper and i usually/use to lead a squad of 4 people to scout with me or advance snipers to come along with me.I chose AL as my home cause I heard great things about it and i just wanted to feel that bond between the guild and the members.To say a little about myself,I am Devarious and Fenns brother I am the third oldest brother out of all of them.I like to entertain myself but doing activities with the clan such as playing games while waiting for TOR.

Thanks for reading,sincerely,Dragunov Sinclair
Back to top Go down

Dragunov Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragunov Sinclair   Dragunov Sinclair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:35 pm

I wanted to say that I don't see people giving a into about them so i wanted to be the first to start off and hope people can follow the chain.
Back to top Go down
_

Dragunov Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragunov Sinclair   Dragunov Sinclair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Good Job Trooper, Continue the good work and if you have any questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

Dragunov Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: re   Dragunov Sinclair Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 am

Thanks for sharing Drag!!! miss you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragunov Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragunov Sinclair   Dragunov Sinclair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragunov Sinclair