The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emarbe Beehan

Emarbe Beehan

Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:37 am

1. Name:* Emarbe Beehan
2. Class (Trooper, Jedi, or Smuggler):* Jedi
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?* I'll be active in the clan playing games and on the fourms
4. Other guild/MMO experience: I've been in BF2Combat for 6 tours, 21Cw for 2 tours, BFE:WAW for 2 tours, F|H for 5 tours.
5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild: I would liked to be teached in the ways of the force
6. Age: 21
7. Time Zone:* BST (GMT)
8. RP expectations* I've done some Fourm Role Play, I've played Star Wars Galaxies, Dragon Age Origns etc
9. How can you benefit and help the guild* I'm a quick learner I'm easy to get along with!
10. How can you define a quality member* Repected, Easy to get along with, not rude to other memebers of the clan.
11. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life)
Although Emarbe was born on Adregado-Rae a planet in the Abregado system, he grew up aboard the "Shadow" is fathers modified Corvette, Emarbe didn't know his mother as she died shorly after giving birth to him.

Hey all I'm Mike I'm 21 years old I live in a small town called Broadstairs in the county of Kent in the United Kingdom!
I've always loved Star Wars and I forever will!

More to come Smile If your lucky hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Hey Very nice app im positive you'll be accepted into the guild so welcome to AL Mike =]
Back to top Go down
Master Jephos Mispir

Master Jephos Mispir

PostSubject: Application Accepted   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Thank you for your application. It has been accepted!

Welcome to the Army of Light!

Please familiarize yourself with the requirements of
Trial Membership - including avatars and posting your bio - and join us in our chat at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Emarbe Beehan

Emarbe Beehan

PostSubject: Re: Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm

thank you Master *bows*
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Welcome to AL
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

PostSubject: Re: Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Welcome to AL! I look forward as we battle against
the darkside; and rid them of the galaxy. Have any questions let my
know or send me a PM (Private Message)...
Back to top Go down
Emarbe Beehan

Emarbe Beehan

PostSubject: Re: Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks Jedi
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Congratz my friend! Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Emarbe Beehan

Emarbe Beehan

PostSubject: Re: Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Thank you Master Bond!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)   Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emarbe Beenhan's Application to Join (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1