The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Army of Light Podcast!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Army of Light Podcast! Empty
PostSubject: Army of Light Podcast!   Army of Light Podcast! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey guys Army of Light is working on a Podcast project the Hosts are Kavasta Ebonlocke, Jessa Amitey, Harbringer Braxis, and Jaden. What we discuss in these podcasts will be about Guild news SW:TOR news but not only will we talk about just TOR we'll talk about all sorts of entertainment like movies music and other video games as well. We will be posting shortened versions of these podcasts on youtube where we have made our very own channel the link to the channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/ALPodcasts we should be having our first couple podcasts uploaded soon. But we also hope to have the full length versions of these podcasts located in a more convenient area hopefully on the website ;] so everyone please check it out.

P.S. We are also looking for a Chief Editor, that will be working alongside myself and Jessa we need someone who is well experienced in converting audio files into mp3's and able to get them smoothly passed back and forth to each editor also you must have ventrilo and a mic, if your interested let me know Army of Light Podcast! Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Harbringer Braxis on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Podcast!   Army of Light Podcast! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Im intrested and I should be able to do it, i just got a mac and its got all the bells and whistles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Podcast!   Army of Light Podcast! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:31 pm

ALPodcasts is looking for another host due to one quitting on us and the guild itself please be active and please have a MIC and Ventrilo working and a smooth voice if your interested post here and ill try and get u onto vent and ill give you a tryout interview =] thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Podcast!   Army of Light Podcast! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 pm

In your other post i said im up for it. So ill say it here too.
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Podcast!   Army of Light Podcast! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Im intreseted in being a host. (doing whatever i can to help the guild in general and the podcast helps) So yea i cause this is my application, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Podcast!   Army of Light Podcast! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army of Light Podcast!
Page 1 of 1