The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

empire at war modification

Go down 
+2
Ares Dastan
John Sorak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Sorak

John Sorak

empire at war modification Empty
PostSubject: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 pm

i was playing empire at war with some friends of mine and i was wondering what types of modifications or mods they had for it. while surfing around filefront and filrplanet i found the Ages of starwars jedi civil war modification. i havent played it yet so i dont know if you can play it online, i surfed on youtube and saw gameplay it looks interesting check it out Wink

http://empireatwar.filefront.com/file/Ages_of_Star_Wars_Jedi_Civil_War;80215
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 pm

The Ultimate corruption mod is preety awesome i think you can find it on Lucas files.com
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 pm

lol i learned to check the mod first before posting im currently playing the return of the clones mod but ill check it out Wink
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Well have fun
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 pm

dont worry i am if i find a good mod ill try to post it here Wink
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:50 pm

looks real good have fun XD
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 am

Anyone heard about a mod name "Republic at war" for the expansion version?
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 am

yes i played it its ok doesnt reach out to my intrest but it is ok. return of the clones, eh but thrawns revenge is a good one (foc) Smile
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:46 pm

No not that "Republic at war" I mean this one http://www.moddb.com/mods/republic-at-war
Back to top Go down
vannar tycho

vannar tycho

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

i have this game but i dident know they did mods for it amazeing what they do mods for now
Back to top Go down
Jerev Falar

Jerev Falar

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 pm

I need to find out how much EAW costs on Steam, and once I have it I will be able to play, but I do need details on how to mod, I have tried before and could never figure it out. Send me a message if you guys can help, I will post when I get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: empire at war modification   empire at war modification Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

empire at war modification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: StarWars Discussion-
Jump to: