The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alena

Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted)   Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:22 pm

1. Character Name: Alena Ordo
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): Trooper
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?: When I get the chance (I have to share a computer with my family, so I will try to be on as much as possible), I will post in topics I am involved in, and will try to be the best guild member I can be.
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.: I used to play WoW, although I'm not to sure that counts.. I've been part of other MMO's, but am a little hard pressed to remember them at this time... It was long ago. I used to RP years ago, and then I had to stop. I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things.
5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild?: Any really. My characters often share my personality, which is a peace keeping kind of personality. I try to help people as much as possible, but I am a fighter when I need to be.
6. Age: 20
7. Time Zone: PST
8. RP experience/expectations: I used to RP with friends, but it wasn't very often on a site, mostly over chats. I expect to see the kind of language one would expect from an educated person, especially with today's technological advances (Correct spelling, grammar, etc. I got a good education, and am proud of it). I used to write stories, so, with a little research I can be as descriptive as any writer.
9. How can you benefit and help the guild?: I will try to be a member who does not judge until I know both sides, and if asked for it, I will help as much as possible.
10. How do you define a quality member?: A quality member is someone who takes part in the conversation they are involved in, and who knows how to play their part.
11a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct?: Yes
11b. Do you pledge to full them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?: Yes
12. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life): She learned how to fight along side her siblings, and when she was offered the chance, Alena joined the Republic Troops. She is good at sharp shooting, being noted for her ability to shoot game from several yards away, through thick jungle.
I am the kind of person who abhors drama, but will do the best she can to stop it, or at least try to keep if from spreading.

Back to top Go down
Kavasta Ebonlocke

Kavasta Ebonlocke

PostSubject: Application Approved   Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 pm

This Application has been approved and i would like to be the First to Welcome you to the Army of Light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted)   Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Welcome to AL im looking forward to seeing you active on chat and the forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted)   Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Alena Ordo (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1