This is our guild forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Mine was catdog and the rocos modern life.
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm

ALL THAT was awesome, I loved, that and Rugrats. ( Modern cartoons just suck, like Adventure time, and Chowder.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alena

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 pm

a couple things

1) you never have to grow up in spirit, only in body.
2) I'm 20, and I'm still a kid at heart. I LOVE cartoons!

Favorites from now and then: Now- Adventure time, Phineas and Ferb
Then: Oh so many... Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Catdog, Angry Beavers, Rugrats (the original), Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Ren and Stimpy, Pinky and The Brain, ummmm, to many more to count...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Courage the Cowardly Dog, used to watch it with my aunt Smile.
Back to top Go down
Ocerus Skyborn

PostSubject: cartoon   Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 am

I like Phineas and Ferb, star wars the clone wars, oh and I watch generator rex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ton Monith

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:52 pm

I put all to shame... I NEVER liked cartoons, and with Star Wars: The Clone Wars, it justifies my position Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RioBanchee

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

80's GI JOE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:19 am

Dexter's labatory, courage the cowarly dog and tom and jerry. All todays cartoons have to include so sort of stupidity and weirdness. (well there was some in the old cartoons but not as much as the new ones) Oh I almost forgot samurai jack that was a good show.

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 am

TOM AND JERRY!The all-time best!Oh and i was a huge fan of the early 90's X-men(still am).
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Norris bly wrote:
Dexter's labatory, courage the cowarly dog and tom and jerry. All todays cartoons have to include so sort of stupidity and weirdness. (well there was some in the old cartoons but not as much as the new ones) Oh I almost forgot samurai jack that was a good show.

YES YES YES YES!!!! COURAGE FTW IT SCARED ME AS A KID! i liked all the old nick cartoons as well, like Invader Zim, catscratch, and Hey Arnold. I wish old cartoons were back, the new ones SUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turor Eutobi

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 pm

uuuuuuuummmmmm......... Samurai Jack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anyaka_Pall

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 am

Samurai Jack's cool; also Dragon Ball Z
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:03 pm

I have many most of them have already been said but in the spirit of originality I would have to say

Zoids, Pinky and the Brain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm

I remember as a kid coming home and watching dragon ball z at exactly 4:30....those were the days Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Yes they were....

They re-did the series called Dragon Ball Z Kai its 2 episodes put into one with out a lot of the useless talking or scenes that just wasted time

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yvean

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Dragon ball z YEYA (I also play the DB online game)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombo.com/
Eothian

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Gohan rulez, he was the most awesome cartoon in the world, and Gohan SSJ 2 is even more awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:35 am

I gotta say that Avatar: The Last Airbender was, is, and probably always will be my favorite cartoon show for ALL TIME! Well, maybe until they make that new series called Avatar: The Legend of Korra lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:34 am

I saw teh announcement for The Legend of Korra and I have to say I cant wait!!! I wonder what the air nations going to be like. Even tho that will be the last part being that she needs to learn earth fire then air..

I heard it was just a mini seires tho I may be wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 pm

yes all those things are right about Legend of Korra, though if you didn't know, The Last Airbender was also planned to be a mini-series at first, and then it had 3 seasons!!! i hope we get more than 12 episodes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Well I can only hope it follows the the path Avatar set and gets multi seasons out of it

Do we know when its suppose to be aired?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:34 pm

I believe it airs around the same time as TOR releases, Spring 2011!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)   

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? (and if your still a kid what is it now)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: