The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~

Go down 

What do you think should be the Army of Light's Official theme song?
Gustav Holst - The Planets: Mars
~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_lcap0%~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bear McCreary - Kara Remembers
~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_lcap9%~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Two Steps From Hell - Master of Shadows
~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_lcap27%~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Globus - Europa
~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_lcap36%~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Globus - Sarabande Suite
~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_lcap0%~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hans Zimmer - He's a Pirate
~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_lcap9%~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
John Williams - Attacking a Star Destroyer
~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_lcap18%~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~   ~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Well the time has finally come! The final nominees are in need of voting! The voting will go on for about a month. Once it is time, we will tally up the votes and decide the winner for the Army of Light's official theme song.

Update: AN ISSUE OCCURRED IN THE LAST POLL THREAD, SO WE HAD TO CREATE A NEW ONE. PLEAE RE-VOTE!

Rules:
-Vote only once
-Please be honest and discern what you think should really be the Army of Light's theme song
-Don't forget what the Army of Light is all about: Close family, Honor, Loyalty, Respect, etc
-Once you vote, you cannot undo it!

Nominees:
The Planets - Mars
Bear McCreary - Kara Remembers
Two Steps From Hell - Master of Shadows
Globus - Europa
Globus - Sarabande Suite
Hans Zimmer - He's a Pirate
John Williams - Attacking a Star Destroyer
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com

~The Army of Light Official Theme Song VOTING~