The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eothian is here =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eothian

Eothian

Eothian is here =) Empty
PostSubject: Eothian is here =)   Eothian is here =) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi everyone

I was born on a tatooine , when i was a kid my father achive enough replublic credits so he took me to Coruscant . My father was a great man, my mother died when I was a kid, the Sand People killed her. My father took me to Coruscant when I birth 7, I will always remember my father telling me, "this is your unique chance to leave this planet and have the life you alwayas wanted, in the stars".

When I reached Coruscant I was amazed, all those ships, it was so beatiful. Suddenly a strange man came to me, and asked for my name, I was really scared, he asked me if I could walk with him for a while, those minutes with him were so strange, he started talking about something called the force and the midichlorians. At the end he told me I could learn more about this thing called the force if I go with him, so I said yes and he took me to a strange building. There they taught me everything about, the force, lightsabers, the sith's, the republic and the galaxy. I learned the way to control the force and the lightsaber. My Jedi training go on with the years, I became a padawan and my master was the same Jedi that took me that day when I reached Coruscant. My master was like my father, he taught me everything he knewed.

One day my master and I where on a mission, and some sith's appear; we fought them, but something happened that I didn't expected, in a really fast strike, one sith killed my master, my anger grew, but then I remember what my master thought me, i fought until my last breath.

Today I am a Jedi Knight, my master was cremated when we got back to Coruscant, I swear to defend the republic and that's what I am going to do. FOR THE REPUBLIC.

Eothian...

Back to top Go down

Eothian is here =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eothian is here =)   Eothian is here =) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:40 am

Hi Eothian Welcome to AL we'll find a bunk for you somewhere you'll probly get a room right down the hall from me so let me know if you have any questions. Oh and if Ace or John tries to bother you during the night its only becuase they like you hehe xD
Back to top Go down
Eothian

Eothian

Eothian is here =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eothian is here =)   Eothian is here =) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Haha ok thanks for the advice Razz
Back to top Go down

Eothian is here =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eothian is here =)   Eothian is here =) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 am

Nice intro, hope to see it grow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eothian

Eothian

Eothian is here =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eothian is here =)   Eothian is here =) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 pm

I have a question, and i don't know where to ask for it, so this is my thread so I am going to put it here

I can not activate my account in the home page, when I press the activation link appears this:

Eothian is here =) Linkvq

I don't know what it is, but if anyone is able to help me, please. I send a few PM's but nothing worked.

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

Eothian is here =) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Eothian is here =) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:26 am

Beautiful intro! Glad to have you in Al!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eothian is here =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eothian is here =)   Eothian is here =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eothian is here =)
Page 1 of 1