The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Antin Belgorin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cjh37

cjh37

Antin Belgorin Empty
PostSubject: Antin Belgorin   Antin Belgorin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Antin was born on the world of Coruscant, the shimmering jewel of the Galactic Republic, to wealthy parents, higher-ups in Czerka's executive branch. When he came of 2 years of age, his parents, avid supporters of the war against the Sith, turned Antin over to the Jedi Order when he was found to be Force-Sensitive. As a youngling, he acted and trained as all other younglings do, doing his best and trying to impress potential Jedi Masters. Antin found he had a very strong natural affinity for telekinetics, and a slight one for healing. His blade skills were not quite on par with his Force abilities, showing average promise as a swordsman.

He was one of the first younglings chosen by a master from his clan. He learned much as a padawan, eventually coming of age and becoming a full-fledged Consular, as his masters knew he would, ranked among the Jedi Knights of the Jedi Order.

I would like to just say hi to all the other members for kindly welcoming me on my application topic.

Concerning what I should do for RP, should I ask someone to co-RP with me to have them be Antin's master, or should I have him start out as a knight and just go through my classes and posting as such?

Last edited by cjh37 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Antin Belgorin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antin Belgorin   Antin Belgorin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Welcome to AL hope too see you active on the forums and chat and maybe ventrilo and LOTRO as well. ;] If you need anything just le me know or any other helpful member =]
Back to top Go down
Eothian

Eothian

Antin Belgorin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antin Belgorin   Antin Belgorin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Welcome to AL =)
Back to top Go down

Antin Belgorin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antin Belgorin   Antin Belgorin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:48 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

Antin Belgorin Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Antin Belgorin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:24 am

Welcome to Al! Interesting story. Do your best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Antin Belgorin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antin Belgorin   Antin Belgorin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antin Belgorin
Page 1 of 1