The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?

Go down 
5 posters

In what ways have you experienced the Star Wars universe?
Star Wars movies
In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_lcap36%In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 12 ]
Star Wars video games
In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_lcap33%In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 11 ]
Star Wars books
In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_lcap18%In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
Star Wars comics
In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_lcap6%In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Other
In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_lcap6%In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  Empty
PostSubject: In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?    In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:05 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?    In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:37 am

I wish that i would read some of the books.Too bad i dont like to read and that im too busy in RL
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?    In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:13 am

I'd love to get more into the reading as well but the comics just don't do it for me I have not tried the books yet
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?    In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm

I've never read any of the books or comics either but I sometimes read up about things on wookieepedia to get a better understanding of the story.
Back to top Go down
Sifo Dyas

Sifo Dyas

PostSubject: Re: In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?    In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm

I've read some of their books and I have played most of the star wars games and I saw all of the star wars movies.
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:52 am

I love all starwars stuff including the movies and comic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?    In what ways have you experienced the STAR WARS universe?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1