The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alena_S

Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy Empty
PostSubject: Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy   Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Hi Everyone!

After coming on, and talking about making lunch, I made everyone who was online hungry. So, I decided to share some of my favorite recipes. I invite you to do the same. All I ask is you tell how many it serves, about how much it would cost, and on a scale of 1-10, how yummy it is. and of course, the recipe itself.

Happy Cooking!
Back to top Go down
Alena_S

PostSubject: Lasagna! Or is it?   Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Alena's Quick, Easy, and Filling "Lasagna"

2 Boxes Macaroni and Cheese
1 Lb Ground Beef (Turkey or Pork would work too)
29 Oz Pasta Sauce (I prefer Hunt's Tomato Sauce for this recipe)
2 Cups Parmesan (Approx)

Brown the meat in a pan, draining the fat from it. While that's browning, start the water for the macaroni.
Follow the directions on the box for the macaroni. To the now drained meat, add the whole can of sauce.
Continue stirring the sauce and meat mixture. When the macaroni is ready, make that first.
Now, add the meat and sauce mixture to the macaroni and cheese. stir in well.
The Parmesan is to thicken the mixture. so, add until you feel the mixture is nice and thick.
Dish up, and enjoy!

Feeds 2 hungry people with left-overs for 2 more meals, or serves 4. Serving amount also depends on how much you serve everyone.
total cost: About 10 bucks
Yummy Meter: 8/10. Some spices are suggested to taste.
Back to top Go down
BERTO

BERTO

PostSubject: Re: Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy   Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Awesome I love lasagna!!! I will try it Wait... i have to buy macaroni Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy   Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:25 am

Ok ill try this but you have to try my "recipe" for best ice cream ever(public discussion)
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:03 am

Yeh!!!! a new recipe ! Me happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy   Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recipes: Cheap, Fast, and Yummy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: