The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broadcast of Light Thread

Go down 
+6
Hibatir Mispir
Traxex Wraw
xXxJadenxXx
John Sorak
Jaina Sorak
Vyynn Randos
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:26 am

Xander Tarkona wrote:
Hey Vyynn we have talked and can i be your co-podcaster ?

I got alot of ideas.

I was looked over *cry* *goes into the corner*
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Xander Tarkona wrote:
Xander Tarkona wrote:

I got alot of ideas.

Not looked over, Xander, not in the least. Just juggling a lot of stuff atm, must have missed the post. Sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Xander Tarkona wrote:
Xander Tarkona wrote:

I got alot of ideas.

Not looked over, Xander, not in the least. Just juggling a lot of stuff atm, must have missed the post. Sorry!

OKEY! Then we must get in chat, I want to talk with you.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:58 pm

UPDATE

The second Podcast of Light is LIVE.

Click Me!
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:13 pm

UPDATE

The first short of the Podcast of Light has been posted, a quick primer on installing Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, as well as a VERY brief tour of the game.

Click Me!
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:19 am

UPDATE

Audio for Episode 3: Part 1 is being recorded tomorrow. Make sure to subscribe to the channel!
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:08 pm

UPDATE

The next Podcast is on hold pending the next High Council meeting, due to an abundance of new updates and other neat things.

Make sure to visit the forums and hang out in chat! Something that I find helps me immensely is to change your forum settings so that any thread you post in will be 'tracked', and you'll get an email whenever it's updated. An easy way to keep current on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Kavasta Ebonlocke

Kavasta Ebonlocke

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
UPDATE

The next Podcast is on hold pending the next High Council meeting, due to an abundance of new updates and other neat things.

Make sure to visit the forums and hang out in chat! Something that I find helps me immensely is to change your forum settings so that any thread you post in will be 'tracked', and you'll get an email whenever it's updated. An easy way to keep current on the forums.

This is goonews cause i just saw it and loved every moment you got in it Razz
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Can't wait Vyynn, I look foward to seeing the 3rd one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:07 pm

UPDATE

Hey everyone! Thanks to the entire AL for being so patient! I work retail and delivery, and have recently got my hours bumped up to over 50 a week! Rest assured, I am spending almost all of my spare time sinking time into the Broadcast.

Multiple videos are being produced now simultaneously. I won't be doing this in the future, but because of the amount of time has passed, I am going to reveal what is currently being produced:

1. Intro video discussing the Broadcast/Site changes
2. MMO 101: A regular feature which will discuss terminology and concepts for new players and MMO vets alike.
3. TOR In Depth: A feature that will run until release, which will study the various trailers/gameplay glimpses that we've caught so far for insights into TOR itself.

I am also working and editing scripts, ideas, and concepts in my notes, as well as buying and testing new equipment and programs.

So yes, I am QUITE busy, which is why you will probably not see me in chat for a while, and if you do, for not very long. Please watch the official Army of Light Youtube channel and this thread for the release of the videos!

Post or PM with feedback/comments/suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
UPDATE

Hey everyone! Thanks to the entire AL for being so patient! I work retail and delivery, and have recently got my hours bumped up to over 50 a week! Rest assured, I am spending almost all of my spare time sinking time into the Broadcast.

Multiple videos are being produced now simultaneously. I won't be doing this in the future, but because of the amount of time has passed, I am going to reveal what is currently being produced:

1. Intro video discussing the Broadcast/Site changes
2. MMO 101: A regular feature which will discuss terminology and concepts for new players and MMO vets alike.
3. TOR In Depth: A feature that will run until release, which will study the various trailers/gameplay glimpses that we've caught so far for insights into TOR itself.

I am also working and editing scripts, ideas, and concepts in my notes, as well as buying and testing new equipment and programs.

So yes, I am QUITE busy, which is why you will probably not see me in chat for a while, and if you do, for not very long. Please watch the official Army of Light Youtube channel and this thread for the release of the videos!

Post or PM with feedback/comments/suggestions.

Dont worry dude, keep working on your job, your home life is more important Rolling Eyes lol just kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broadcast of Light Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2