The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Communication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Communication   Communication Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 pm

It has been brought to my attention that perhaps we need to work on our communication with each other. We are all here for the same thing, love for star wars and excited about playing The Old Reublic, we need to keep this in mind. If any of you have an issue or problem, please come to one of the owners or moderators with it and we will try to figure out a solution. Yes things have gotten busier with many and some may not talk as much as we used to in main, but often if you PC us we will answer when we see it. We want this guild to be like your second home, I know thats how I feel about it and view all of you as family. If you are having a problem with another member, confused about a rule or situation--Please don't hesitate to approach one of us and we will clear it up for you or find someone who can. I also want to mention that we also think you all have the maturity to fix a issue with another member between you two, however if that doesnt work out well, then we are here to help that as well. We want to keep the environment fun, fixing bumps in the road will help keep it that way. I'm a firm believer that all problems have solutions, we just may have to look harder for those solutions sometimes, but none-the-less they are there. I hope this helps some, may we continue to grow together and make this guild stronger!

Last edited by Jaina Sorak on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Jaina Sorak wrote:
I also want to mention that we also think you all have the maturity to fix a issue with another member between you two, however if that doesnt work out well, then we are here to help that as well.

The Council and our senior members don't need to be pestered by minor things. They are the last resort. Try and take care of things yourself!
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Jaina Sorak wrote:
I also want to mention that we also think you all have the maturity to fix a issue with another member between you two, however if that doesnt work out well, then we are here to help that as well.

The Council and our senior members don't need to be pestered by minor things. They are the last resort. Try and take care of things yourself!

aye
Back to top Go down
Ton Monith

Ton Monith

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:37 am

I agree with Vyynn's view - the High Council is there to do the day-to-day business with other guilds and making sure the guild runs smotthly. All I ask is does this means specific issues involving members will be discussed in Council meetings, because if that is the case, I feel that that is a waste of our senior members time and effort.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Unless it's some guild-shattering problem, I don't think they'll be discussing individual spats in Council meetings.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Yes unless the dispute is something that effects the entire guild, it wont be discussed in meetings. They will be handled at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Communication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: Guild News-
Jump to: