The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valen Corax's Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

Valen Corax's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Hey all, my name is Sam and I'm from the UK. I've only recently started playing MMOs but I'm a big fan of the Star Wars universe and am hoping SWTOR will really give me the proper MMO experience that I'm looking for. I've tried out other MMOs in the past such as Wow, LOTRO, Guild Wars and Warhammer Online but I mainly play FPSs and some roleplaying games such as Oblivion and Dragonage on my PS3 and Xbox. Anyway, I'm sorry if I'm a bit unfamiliar with roleplaying in MMOs but I'll try my best to set up a bit of a backstory and profile for my character Razz

Name: Valen Corax
Race: Unknown
Class: Trooper (Commando)
Eye Color: Blue
Weapons: Heavy Blaster Cannon
Outift: Heavy Trooper armour
Bio: Valen Corax was born on an unknown planet and at the age of 18 signed up to join the Republic Navy to move on with his life and explore the far reaches of the galaxy. However, the ship that he had been assigned to was eventually boarded by pirates who killed the majority of the crew, leaving only a few survivors, including Valen, who were then taken to Tatooine to be used as slaves. Valen was separated from the other remaining crew members and for years was forced to serve under his new master, a bloodthirsty pirate whose gang was well known for regularly boarding Republic trade ships. The gang eventually drew the attention of the Republic who decided to send in a small squad of elite Republic troopers to decimate the gang's hideout on Tatooine. The raid was successful and after many long years, Valen's master was killed and Valen was finally set free. He decided that the best thing to do would be to tag along with the troopers as they headed back to their base on Ord Mantell. However, when he arrived, he became aware of the Republic's struggle against the Seperatists to keep hold of power over the planet. Valen, left with very few options, decided to assist the Troopers and train with them to become an elite Republic Trooper himself. After many hard years training under Marcus Shogun, Valen eventually achieved his goal and become an equal to the others Troopers, actively going on missions with them and furthering the cause of the Republic.

Thanks for reading, I'd finally like to thank whoever accepted my application and I hope to have an enjoyable experience in The Army of Light Very Happy

Last edited by Valen Corax on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:25 am

Interresting introduciton and good placed up.
alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Welcome to AL man cant wait to see you on Chat and Vent! and Xander you need to get on vent every once and a while!! ><
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Lol thanks for the replies.

I do recommend others get vent or skype as well as they're extremely helpful when you're talking while in game.
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 am

Welcome to the Guild! I hope you have a great stay!
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Just to let people know, Jaina has allowed me to switch to a Jedi so I'll be changing my profile and information sometime.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Valen Corax wrote:
Just to let people know, Jaina has allowed me to switch to a Jedi so I'll be changing my profile and information sometime.

Hey why did ya switch?
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Traxex Wraw wrote:
Valen Corax wrote:

Hey why did ya switch?

I've been thinking about switching for a while because Smugglers aren't really my thing tbh. I chose them almost entirely because of their stealth ability but after playing Jedi Academy, I realise how much I like to duel wield lightsabers.That and I quite like the Master and Padawan system that the guild has.
Back to top Go down
Ahkeemn

Ahkeemn

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Or perhaps he just likes changing his mind alot, he made like over 10 chars on wow when he first started, he even got to lvl 40 on one then decided he wanted to be a different class... or maybe it is as he said. I just hope in SWTOR you can make up your mind quicker here Valen. For as much reading as you do you should have a good idea of what you would like to be for the game I would hope. But good luck with that friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fpsg-network.com
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Ahkeemn wrote:
Or perhaps he just likes changing his mind alot, he made like over 10 chars on wow when he first started, he even got to lvl 40 on one then decided he wanted to be a different class... or maybe it is as he said. I just hope in SWTOR you can make up your mind quicker here Valen. For as much reading as you do you should have a good idea of what you would like to be for the game I would hope. But good luck with that friend.

Lol, well on WoW I could only add the invite a friend mount to one character so I wanted to make sure I chose the one I wanted first time. I went through about 5 characters btw, not 10 Razz
Back to top Go down
Ahkeemn

Ahkeemn

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Okay then 5.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fpsg-network.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Introduction   Valen Corax's Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valen Corax's Introduction
Page 1 of 1