The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My name is Arelius Vagen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arelius Vagen

Arelius Vagen

My name is Arelius Vagen Empty
PostSubject: My name is Arelius Vagen   My name is Arelius Vagen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm

*Holocron opens revealing a hooded figure walking towards a desk
If you watching this then your probably wondering who i am and what i do. Well my name is Arelius Vagen, Jedi master and Lone Wolf. I have been active in the war since i was 19 years old, i am now 24. Judging by what you see my clothing consists of dark blue and black robes with an old mandalorian face mask. Im an expert in Reverse Grip Jar'Kai dueling and also a force form expert. When im not on the battlefield, im usually in my room studying The history of the jedi hoping to one day become the chronicler of the jedi academy. My parents are still living on Belsavis as retired politicians owning a small farm outside one of the cities. My brother was a republic trooper and was killed by a laser cannon during the sack of coruscant. Im sorry for making this brief but i must go i have alot more reading to do May The Force Be With You Always
Back to top Go down

My name is Arelius Vagen
Page 1 of 1