The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

revan dead or alive?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vannar tycho

vannar tycho

revan dead or alive????? Empty
PostSubject: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:24 am

i see on the swtor site it has a vid about some sith visiting what looks to be revans tomb? is the great jedi/sith dead? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 am

There is a thread discussing Revan's Fate already on the site somewhere. Head over to it to continue the debate.
Back to top Go down
vannar tycho

vannar tycho

PostSubject: Re: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:37 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:13 am

I think he is dead. I mean really around 300 years old? I hardly think about him being alive.
Back to top Go down
vannar tycho

vannar tycho

PostSubject: Re: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 am

maybe but palpatine lived on in clone bodies doubt revan is doing that though
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 pm

There wasn't clone tech at that time. Anyways I belive is now one with the force.
Back to top Go down
Arelius Vagen

Arelius Vagen

PostSubject: Re: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:30 pm

it would still be nice for bioware to clarify revans fate. i for one loved KOTOR and would love to actually find out what happened to the man some including myself to be one of the most powerful individuals to ever live
Back to top Go down
vannar tycho

vannar tycho

PostSubject: Re: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:33 pm

yeh it would be nice but i dont think bastila will look too good now after 300 years No
Back to top Go down
Jerev Falar

Jerev Falar

PostSubject: Re: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Revan, I do not know. I think I saw HK 47 in a video though, possibly guarding his master? I for one would LOVE to talk with the Jedi hero. But, he would most liekly still have the Mado mask on, his face probably is pretty warped after all the crap he went through...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: revan dead or alive?????   revan dead or alive????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

revan dead or alive?????
Page 1 of 1