The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegadecommando

Renegadecommando

Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted)   Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:15 pm

1. Character Name: Jaster Keris
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): Republic Commando
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? b y being on the forus and chats as much as i can and hopfully on SWTOR
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.*
-Game:
-Name:
-Level:
-Server:
-Class:
-Race:

5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild? What else but a Commando
6. What made you think that the Army of Light is for you? The members seem cool
7. What do you expect of the guild? People to play with RP with and to back me up
8. Age: 16
9. Time Zone: Dont know what its called but UK time
10. RolePlay experience/expectations I have done aload of RPs i have had a Fallout 3 one going for atleast two years now
11. How can you benefit and help the guild? I have alot of combat experiance from many war games
12. How do you define a quality member? Someone who watches your back
13. How did you find the Army of Light? I was invited by Sergeant Berto
14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? I have seen the Chat and website
14b. Do you pledge to full them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama? Sure
15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? Yes i do
16. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life)*
-Character Name: Jaster Keris
-Character Physical/Mental Features: He is fit and strong as a RC should be. He hasnt had any sort of ental breakdown hes a tough guy to break
-Character Biography: Heres a sort one his full is on the SWTOR RP section

Jaster Keris grew up on Mandalore but after his parents death things happened that changed his life. He eventulally made it to Courscant and enlisted in the military
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted)   Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Woot another trooper
Back to top Go down
Kavasta Ebonlocke

Kavasta Ebonlocke

PostSubject: Application Approved   Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:39 pm

After reviewing the Application, i have decided to approve of the Application, let me be the first to Welcome you to the Army of Light, You will now be a Trial Member and i ask that you do the following:

1. sign up in the forum, and find an avatar of your own choice
2. sign up to the site and find (or use the same one from forums) an Avatar for chat that you consider "unique" or "special"
3. Place [AL] Private in front of your name in the chat so we know what class and rank you are.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me (glad to have you with us).
Back to top Go down
Endo Krimsan

Endo Krimsan

PostSubject: Welcome   Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Welcome to AL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted)   Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Jaster Keris (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1