The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story of AhKeemn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahkeemn

Ahkeemn

The Story of AhKeemn Empty
PostSubject: The Story of AhKeemn   The Story of AhKeemn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:17 am

Name: AhKeemn Rasheed | Gender: Male | Species: Mirialan | Class: Jedi Consular | Hair Color: Dark Blue | Eye Color: blue | Height: 5’11 | Weight: 197

Personality: Smart, quiet, helpful, and can be quite funny, or good at making others laugh.

AhKeemn Rasheed was born on the world of Mirial, the frigid, dry home world of the Mirialans. At the age of 1 ½ , he was sent to the Jedi Temple as he was found to be Force-Sensitive and it was at the Jedi Temple that AhKeemn learned the ways of the force. AhKeemn excelled quickly as a padawan , for his master was very strong in the force, wise and a great teacher. AhKeemn eventually became a Jedi Consular after a very long and successful path. As a Jedi Consular AhKeemn completed several successful missions on Mirial, before he moved to Tython. On the planet Tython, AhKeemn practiced the ways of the jedi to keep his skills sharp, and to be ready for anything.

###############################################################################################################################

My real name is kaine, I love graphics like avatars, signatures logos, I also do webdesign, and currently learning multimedia design and development at DeVry Online. I plan on starting my own project called FPSGN ( First Person Shooter Gaming Network ), that will be like GameBattles & MLG ( Major League Gaming ) . I've allwaysed like the jedi, and considered my self one, and would never ever join the dark side.

Thats my intro peoples so there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fpsg-network.com
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: The Story of AhKeemn   The Story of AhKeemn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Nice intro Kaine Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahkeemn

Ahkeemn

PostSubject: Re: The Story of AhKeemn   The Story of AhKeemn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Thanks Mr. Valen, for stopping by and replying to my intro, glad you like it. Took me a while to fix and post it right. But now its there and i like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fpsg-network.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of AhKeemn   The Story of AhKeemn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of AhKeemn
Page 1 of 1