The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Almighty (Accepted)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Almighty

Application - Almighty (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Almighty (Accepted)   Application - Almighty (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm

1. Not really sure on a character name yet.
2. Jedi Knight (main), planning on playing all republic classes.
3. I will participate in the events or missions if possible and i will help any other members if possible.
4. I have had an overall good experience with the other guilds that i've been in. Only mmorpg that i have played that involves guilds is final fantasy XI.
5. I plan on taking an active role whenever i am able to.
6. It seems like this guild is pretty big and organized and i like those kind of guilds.
7. I really don't have all that many expectations except that the guild can be laid back and cool with each other and everyone knows how to have fun, but can also be serious when and if needed.
8. 16
9. EST (U.S)
10. I have planned many mmorpgs and enjoy them. I expect a mmorpg to be fun and enjoyable and to have many things that keep the player wanting more.
11. I can benefit the guild by helping whenever i can and if asked i would be willing to give my advice and speak my mind.
12. I think a quality member is someone that is willing to help other guild members, even the lowest levels, with tasks that they need help on and can get along with the other members and can have fun, but can be serious when it is required.
13. I found the Army of Light through the guild forums.
14a. No but i plan to.
14b. Yes i will to the best of my abilities.
15. Yes
16. I am a pretty open minded person and will speak my mind whenever needed. I am also loyal and hard working.

Also my account name is Almighty Jedi (wouldn't fit in the username section on the new topic page)
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Almighty (Accepted)   Application - Almighty (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Greetings,
Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light. I have reviewed and accepted your application. Welcome to the guild!
Next:

1. Meet us in chat
2. Add "[AL]Initiate" in your chat name
3. Register on the forums
4. Have fun in our guild!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Sifo Dyas

Sifo Dyas

PostSubject: Re: Application - Almighty (Accepted)   Application - Almighty (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Congrats and welcome to the Army of Light.
Back to top Go down
Alena_S

PostSubject: Re: Application - Almighty (Accepted)   Application - Almighty (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Welcome to the Army of Light!
Hope you enjoy your time here, and will be an active member.
Back to top Go down
Endo Krimsan

Endo Krimsan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Almighty (Accepted)   Application - Almighty (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Welcome to AL, and would like to say you sound very mature for your age. glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Application - Almighty (Accepted)   Application - Almighty (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:46 am

Congratulations and welcome to AL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Malentar Cypress

Malentar Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Application - Almighty (Accepted)   Application - Almighty (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:49 am

i finally figured out a name. I am now Malentar Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Almighty (Accepted)   Application - Almighty (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Almighty (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1