The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Vendetta with PD~

Go down 
+3
Marcus Shogun
Traxex Wraw
Caliber Mispir
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

~The Vendetta with PD~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Greetings,

It has been brought to my attention that perhaps not a lot of us have been aware of the true story behind the pitiful guild named "Prime Defense" or otherwise just known as PD. Of course, some of you may know PD members as "banned people" in the chats.

First it started off with one of our best site updates on our old site. For those who may not remember that update or were not a member at that time, it was quite marvelous, and it couldn't have been done without Jessa Amitey, who was a Jedi Knight of the guild. We had added these nifty and sleek "Flash Buttons." Basically, it was neat designed button with a background, and whenever you rolled your mouse over it, it would make a sound and light up. This was a great way for navigation and maneuverability in the Army of Light site. We were basically the first Republic guild in The Old Republic ever to have done such a trick for a site.
Turns out later, an acquaintance at the time, Prime Defense members came into our chat and started complimenting how lovely and gorgeous our site looked with these new functioned buttons. (Now, even before that they had copied a few things from us including the site editor type (Artisteer 2.0 - www.artisteer.com ). It didn't take too long after we created our site, that they had said they were creating theirs, only with the same elements we used). After seeing our new site, one of their members then bragged that their leader, Ryubusa, was already in the process of, basically what seemed to be replicating our exact flash button design and with the same navigational purposes. I guess he can't stand it when a guild site looks better than his. Jealous, perhaps. We even went to their guild chat and continued asking them why he had copied our design. He came up with an ineffective answer: "Well, in retrospect, who doesn't take ideas from other sites?" If you don't believe me, look for yourself - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img207/6040/ryu2.png You see, Ryubusa and the other Prime Defense members are compulsive liars. They also believe that just because they hadn't seen our site before PD's site, that PD had it first, which as I'm saying - they didn't. We've had all of this before them.
After that entire fight about the Flash Buttons we came out with a new site update, which contained a circular shape and effects that made it look like a glossy ball, similar to this - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img403/9048/newlit.png It had our guild name on it along with other guild statements and information. After they saw it, they came out with a new site update with the EXACT same logo design - circular blue ball with a logo in the middle and giving out that glossy ball effect. I came into their chat and asked them why they had copied our logo. I received the response: "You want to know the truth of why I did that? It was because it was a revenge act." Ah, ok. Well as long as it's a revenge act I guess everything's all good, right? WRONG.
After all of this, they started flaming our SW:TOR Thread, Recruitment Videos, and our chat box saying that we're idiots, fools, and that WE copied THEM. After a few days, we got of sick of it and decided to ban each and every PD member to remove the issue.
Turns out later, one of their members Tim Skijwalker created their latest recruitment video, with the SAME EXACT SONG we had used for our other Recruitment video for the guild. *Tsk* *Tsk* PD can't see to be original

As I've said -- PD is trouble. If you see any PD members in our chat rooms, we please ask that you report it to an owner, so he/she may ban the PD member. If a PD member contacts you, please report it to an owner and just ignore the PD member.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Master Caliber Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering what had happened
Back to top Go down
Marcus Shogun

Marcus Shogun

PostSubject: Re: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:29 pm

it was kinda obvious. ever since i entered the PD site i was like uh uh these punks copied our designs. I was suspicious the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:23 pm

I can't find the thread on their forums that talks about this too, except they have no proof of 'Cal stealing', and they sound like a bunch of immature, whiny brats.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
Master Jephos Mispir

Master Jephos Mispir

PostSubject: Re: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 pm

You forgot the incidents where they came into our chats over the summer attacking Forauth for being Jewish and making fun of Jews in general... so when we banned them, they then flamed our Recruitment Videos and our TOR thread saying that we were "intolerant of others' opinions on religion". Because, you know... bigotry and hate speech are valid "opinions".

Just wanted to throw that out there.

Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Master Jephos Mispir wrote:
You forgot the incidents where they came into our chats over the summer attacking Forauth for being Jewish and making fun of Jews in general... so when we banned them, they then flamed our Recruitment Videos and our TOR thread saying that we were "intolerant of others' opinions on religion". Because, you know... bigotry and hate speech are valid "opinions".

Just wanted to throw that out there.

Grand Master Jephos Mispir

wow...i would swear if i was allowed to....
Back to top Go down
Rannek Jekurra

Rannek Jekurra

PostSubject: Re: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Wow how Sad this shows you some people aren't meant to lead people if your stealing people ideas your teaching your members to steal leading them down the wrong path hmmm what a shame
Back to top Go down
Malentar Cypress

Malentar Cypress

PostSubject: Re: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Man that just shows how pitiful and immature some people can be. Kinda wish i was in the guild at the time to tell them off lol
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Almighty Jedi wrote:
Man that just shows how pitiful and immature some people can be. Kinda wish i was in the guild at the time to tell them off lol

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Vendetta with PD~   ~The Vendetta with PD~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Vendetta with PD~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: Guild News-
Jump to: