The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted)   Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:52 pm

1. Name: Korgo

2. Class: Jedi Consular Seer Specialization. Healing and Boosting Pro =D.

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars?
My friends got me into it when I was 11 and I have loved it since. I have played numerous games such as SW: Empires at War, Jedi Knight:Jedi Academy, Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, Kotor, Kotor II, SW: The Force Unleashed, SW: Obi Wan, Battlefront 1 and 2, SW: Rogue Sqaudron, DS Battlefront and some more but I just cant recall their names the racing and flying ones. I have seen the movies hundreds of times and Han did shoot first!!! Ive been following this game since it became public but I lack a computer of my own at the moment but will definitly have one by the time the game comes out and I am also able to make an appearance once a day if not more using my roommates Laptop. I have used Wiki to look up other things such as Exar Kun and Darth Bane. I havent spent alot of time looking up Jedi's I was more interested in the stupidity of the darkside and what was so appealing about it. I have studied both sides and found neutrality is not the way to go, either pick a side or run with your tail between your legs because if this War is happening I would rather be saving the galaxy than destroying it or standing on the sides to cowardly to stand up for whats right!

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
All That Remains I left because my Fiance threw water at me and fried my comp so I have been stuck without one since December. I might add that before I had to so grudgingly give up my computer I had just become the #1 Restoration druid on my server so said WOWHEROES.com.
-Game: World of Warcraft
-Name: Kørgo
-Level: 80
-Server: Twisting Nether
-Class: Druid Restoration Spec
-Race: Night elf

5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active?
I wish to be a student and a teacher. As long as I am alive I will never stop learning but the knowledge I do gain I would wish to pass on to other students. I mainly want to help people which is why I have chosen Jedi Consular Seer Specialization so I can heal on PvE or PvP and boosting in same such manner.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?
For the same reasons I posted earlier on this Application in my Knowledge of Star Wars. You stand up for the Republic and everyone in it and that is why I would wish to fight alongside you. The darkside is run for the wrong reasons childish immature people out for their own needs and Nuetral I didnt even give a chance to understand them.

7. What do you expect of the guild?
I expect cooperation and a fun time but to know when its time to work such as PvE raids. Joking is ok but when its time to be serious it needs to get done.

8. Age: 20

9. Time Zone: Central, Texas

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.
I have not done alot of Role-Playing but my friends and I used to right in a journal during school when we were bored. I would however love to participate in any Role-Playing done in the guild I did find it fun when I was in school.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?
I have been an officer and I am a great leader. I used to organize Raids for the new members who needed the help to get up to the "Pro players" so more members in the guild could participate in the end level and to keep as many members on the same level as possible.

12. How do you define a quality member?
One who looks out for every member of the guild not just what he wants so he can ditch when he deems the others unnecessary to his progression. A member who knows that if we continued a raid with him/her that it would stunt our progression he knowingly declines his postion and then trusts that we will help his progression so that he will be able to match us on our next run. One who gives all he can and doesnt expect anything in return but is grateful for what help he does get.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.
Smuggler Lord Alena Starstrider talked with me moments before I began this Applictaion. I had just joined the chat and they responded quickly and thats what concluded my mind on wanting to join. Good Customer service lol.

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have).
The website is currently down but I was able to enter the chat room and I have looked over the Charter, Mission Statement and Rules of Conduct but I wanted to get my Application in and then I was going to take a closer look at them. From what I did see it does compliment the things I would expect if I had ran a guild.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?
On my honor and upheldment of the Jedi Code.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.
I would say that. Respect is Earned not given. Mutual Respect is what I would say I hold. When I am talking or acting with someone I do not look down on them or talk down to them I am no better than any one person just like the person I am conversing with is no better than me. I display honor in a way I have not seen in very many people in my experience playing MMOs such as PVP. I am competiitive but I am not disrespectful if I am the victor of a fight none of this teabagging and Crap-Talking, I killed you and if you were a good oppenent I recognize that and if your not I help you in ways to become better, with oppenets on different factions I just wish them the best. Loyalty is something I hold high. Yours friends and allies stand beside you as you should them. Its not a bond that just appears it is something that is earned through time spent together and your actions to help one another. Maturity is very contraversal. Their are different levels of maturity that people stand on and its best to just explain what Tier I am on. I like Video Games, Cartoons and I love to joke around and some would find that as a bit childish but everyone is childish in their own way. I am mature when the need is right but I am not so uptight to stand on the side and not have a good time with my friends.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family).
I am the kind of person who everyone goes to with a problem or needs help in a general area. Now by no means am I a genuis and I really have no idea why people do come to me for such help but when I ask this question I get the same answer. I am patient, caring and a loyal friend. I give explainations where I see fit and listen to questions patiently and wait while explainations are given to me as well. I lead as well as follow and I carry out orders without a complete and if I do have a problem with an order I discuss it with the one who issued it instead of getting mad about something thats easily solved.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name :Korgo Sal
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Male, 6'1, Short brown hair, trained body as well as mind. I seek knowledge on every level and stand with my convictions unswayed.
-Character Biography: I scour the galaxies darkest corners for secrets best left forgotten and bring them to light. I fight for the republic and nothing has nor ever will change that fact. I know little of my life before the order just that there was pain and suffering everywhere in my colony and that my pain at seeing all of this I vowed to fight and learn how to make the galaxy a better place for everyone in it. My master Mira Felot fell to the sith and was infuriated that I refused to join her and in the end I was forced to kill her. She neglected my every attempt to sway her back to the Light for it was she who taught me the Strength of Conviction. Now I seek a new guild in the order who will help me rid the galaxy of these vile creatures and once again bring peace.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted)   Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Thank you for applying, Recruitment Council will review your application and get back to you within 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted)   Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Application accepted. Welcome to The Army of Light. You are now a trial member. Please do the following:

1.Sign up on the forum, including getting an avatar
2. Sign up on the main site and get an avatar for the chat that is unique to you
3. Place [AL]Initiate in your name in the chat

Currently, the site is offline due to our Graphics Designer, Caliber, is making some changes. You can contact him for any questions you may have about the site.

If you have any questions or problems, please let us know.
Back to top Go down
Endo Krimsan

Endo Krimsan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted)   Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Welcome to Al. Now hand over those secrets!.... Or atleast lets talk it over with a sabacc game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted)   Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Korgo Sal (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1