The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Padwans: Brothers for life, enemys for eternity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Padawan Frekto

Padwans: Brothers for life, enemys for eternity Empty
PostSubject: Padwans: Brothers for life, enemys for eternity   Padwans: Brothers for life, enemys for eternity Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Padawan Frekto was skilled, but his brother was more skilled than he could ever hope to be. But Frekto did not react to his brothers as a curse brought on him by the force. Frekto may have taken his brother as a gift, but his brother, Frento, believed himself to be all powerful. As his powers grew, he became more arrogant than ever before. Then he began to question if the dark side could be all that bad. Everyone saw it coming, but no one could stop his path. Eventually, he left the order and went to Korriban. Frekto was heartbroken, but determined to get his brother back from the sith and the dark side of the force. Frekto has learned to use two lightsabers, and the force, to inflict maximum damage to people when his words fail to convince them. He will always hunt his brother, in the hopes of bringing him back.
Back to top Go down
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

Padwans: Brothers for life, enemys for eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Padwans: Brothers for life, enemys for eternity   Padwans: Brothers for life, enemys for eternity Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Nice intro needs a little more detail but shows promise =D. So you will be a guardian? I will help you find your brother with everything I have just ask and I will be there healing and boosting you the whole way Smile .
Back to top Go down

Padwans: Brothers for life, enemys for eternity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Introductions-
Jump to: