The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sevil Probo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Probo

Probo

Sevil Probo Empty
PostSubject: Sevil Probo   Sevil Probo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello guys and gals I just wanted to come and introduce myself to the community, my name is Joe (my character name is Sevil Probo). I am from Toronto, Canada and I'm hoping to make this experience here at the Army of Light (AL) a good one. I'm a Star Wars fan just like each and everyone of you are, and I can't wait for the day that TOR finally releases. Fortunately, guilds and fan sites have been created to appease one's hunger! I wish to share this excitement with all of you in the days counting down until TOR comes out, and even after launch day I wish to stay friends with all of you and I hope we can always stay as one community.

Now that I got my personal information out of the way, here is some background info on my RP character:

Name: Sevil Probo
Birth Planet: Coruscant
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Height: 6'1
Weight: 190lbs
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown
Personality: Outgoing
Record Picture: Sevil Probo Jedimasterconsularbygen

If you want to see the full bio just check it out over in the Biography forums. (or click here!)
Back to top Go down

Sevil Probo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sevil Probo   Sevil Probo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:11 am

Nice bio, did you draw that picture yourself?
Back to top Go down
Probo

Probo

Sevil Probo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sevil Probo   Sevil Probo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 am

Haha, no sadly I'm a very poor drawer. I wish I could draw like that. I got it off DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sevil Probo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sevil Probo   Sevil Probo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sevil Probo
Page 1 of 1