The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:24 pm

We all love Mass Effect 1 and 2, but what about 3? We all knew that it was coming and that it will be the last game in the series as it will conclude Shepard's story. Basically what happens toward the 3rd game will be told through the DLC (that PS3 owners will get for free once the game comes out for PS3 Jan.2011) in Mass Effect 2. All that I know about Mass Effect 3 is that:

- Your choices in ME2 will have more of an impact on you in ME3 than your choices in the 1st game had on you in ME2. If you had a romance in the 1st and 2nd game, it will mean bad things for Shepard in the 3rd game Evil or Very Mad looks like Miranda and Ashley will beat the living daylight outta Shepard XD

-Earth is under attack and Shepard needs to save it

A new trailer was recently published for ME3 so here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGFjBmD41Q&feature=player_detailpage

Here is the official plot summary -

Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth

PLEASE, IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE ME SERIES THEN POST FACTS AND SHARE THE LOVE! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Also, For PS3 owners, Mass Effect 2 will be coming out for PS3 Jan. 2011 and will only have 1 disc. It uses the ME3 engine so the graphics will be sharper and more detailed than in the 360 version. But what about the 1st game? Don't worry, ME2 will feature a 15 minute cutscene at the beginning of the game in comic form
(credit to Dark Horse Comics for the artwork) and will highlight the key points of the 1st game (such as having a romance or killing Wrex or keeping him alive).

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1140265p1.html
Back to top Go down
Twan

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank you so much for this thread. I've been waiting for any tiny bit of information I could get on ME3 and this thread is the first bit I've seen.
The end of ME2 left me speechless. I actually gaped at the screen and the feeling of accomplishment vanished.

PS
Any word on ME 1 for the PS3?
Not needed I know but I think PS3 owners should get to know the characters such as Wrex, Tali, Liara, and Garrus.
Sure the Humans were cool too but the aliens added a depth to the game that only BioWare could deliver.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/prof
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Twan wrote:
The end of ME2 left me speechless. I actually gaped at the screen and the feeling of accomplishment vanished.
Truth.

Quote :
Any word on ME 1 for the PS3?
None yet.
Back to top Go down
Dash

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:38 pm

PS3 demo released. Everything looks sleek and sharp. The characters look for realistic and the shadows are dark and the colors are bright. Demo is free and takes a while to download.

Back to top Go down
Jerev Falar

Jerev Falar

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Best, game of all time. At least best console RPG ever, but Mass Effect was my first all-nighter. The game has the depth of starwars, and draws you in so well. By the way, anyone who owns an XBOX, must play the first one, I do not know about the first one for PS3 owners though.

They also are making a movie if no one knew. It is made by the same people who did transformers and Resident Evil.

My guess for the third is that we find out that Shepard turns out to have Reaper technology implanted in him. How else would he have been able to see the images, AND save the universe twice! That is only my opinion though. Hopefully we find out more about his connection next winter.

Last edited by Jerev Falar on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerev Falar

Jerev Falar

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Mass Effect character other than Shepard? Favorite class?   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Garrus, by far, and of course how could you not like soldier? Post your opinions below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: