The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the SDI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slugmaniac

Greetings from the SDI Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the SDI   Greetings from the SDI Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 am

Hi everyone,

my name's slugmaniac, and slug is my nickname!

Anyway, I'm the President (RP leader, realistically 2nd in command, beneath the admiral) of the Strategic Defence Initiative, or SDI, a military themed guild with around 8 or so active members and quite a few more laying low 'til launch.

One of your members, Mai Skyblade, posted on our thread on the SWTOR forums recruitment section, and said we were welcome here anytime, so I thought I should, as diplomatic head, be the one to open communications.

I know we're a long time from launch yet, but as a guild we feel that the more fellow republic guilds we can establish good relations with before launch would beneficial overall to everyone. We already have close ties with a neutral/sith guild, the Agents of the Epoch, who share similar playstyles and goals as we do.

As a guild, we have a light RP theme, helped a great deal by Zazarok, our highest ranked NCO, i think he's master sergeant, who has written an absolute belter of a guild story, which includes each member's backgrounds, as each active member has written a short origin story to show their background and how they came to be invited to the SDI, an elite group of individuals handpicked to combat the sith empire due to a certain gene they share, its importance unknown to us lesser mortals as of yet.

I have also been drawing various RP avatars for each member, something which is on the down low at the moment due to a small dispute as to whether I had actually drawn them or not.

So, in conclusion, it would be great to hear from you guys, and hopefully build some great ties before launch, leading to PvE and PvPing together, and perhaps even a permanent alliance! Who knows.

The SDI is easy to find, just google it. You can post on our forums as a guest, if you like!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Slugmaniac

P.S Sorry if i posted this somewhere else, I was having some problems with your forums
Back to top Go down

Greetings from the SDI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Non-Aggression Area-
Jump to: