The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer problems.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

Computer problems. Empty
PostSubject: Computer problems.   Computer problems. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Ive been having computer issues, and im sure nobody, not even caliber, could assist me in fixing my computer. Somtimes, windows would load up, other times, it wont. My computer is virus free, and its not the harddrive.

So, this means i am taking a temporary leave of absence until my computer is "fixed" to its best form.

To Ocerus, my padawan, im truly sorry about this. I will try to give you lessons via PM's.

As for my class, i cant say. PM me if you want to teach it, and i guess ill teach you how i teach my class.

Until then, goodbye everyone. I hope my computer stops being stupid -_-
I'll try to keep in touch What a Face
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

Computer problems. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer problems.   Computer problems. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:10 am

It may be hard to believe, but there are better people to get computer advice from than me. lol.
Ferran is studying to be an I.T., so maybe he could be that main person who'd help you out, but since you're windows is having problems, it seems connection between you and Ferran is cut off. When or if you can start up Windows, try to contact Ferran via Forums PM or email.
He's actually fixed a few viruses and computer problems of my own Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com

Computer problems.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: