The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tai A. Morello

[PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix   [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Greetings and salutations allow me to introduce myself, I am Colonel Tai Ardo Morello from Taskforce Phoenix. I am here to extend my hand of friendship on behalf of everyone in my guild to everyone here at the Army of Light. Before reading the template I've filled out please allow me to tell you a little about myself, my real name is Robert, I am twenty-three years old and I am a history graduate of the University of South Carolina. I am currently attempting to become a police officer or a history teacher, as my area of specialization was World War 2. I am one of the three head officers at Taskforce Phoenix a heavy forum based pre launch the old republic roleplaying guild. We are the people who decided to try and keep the spirit of our old guild alive and reformed hoping to offer the same experience to both our members and people we meet in the community. If any of you have any questions for either myself or my guild then please feel free to ask and I shall do my very best to answer them for you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Guild Name:

- Taskforce Phoenix

Guild Site Link:

- http://tfphoenix.enjin.com/home

Way of your guild communication:

- Currently we use a skype or our website's forums or chatroom to communicate between members and officers. We will be having a ventrillo server upon the game's launch however at this time we currently feel that due to the game not being out until April at the earliest ventrillo is not necessary at this point in time as none of us to my knowledge are in the beta testing. We are considering using facebook or some other kind of social networking medium perhaps, however this is still being debated upon and will be a topic in our next officer meeting.

Guild Alignment (neutral or Republic):

- We are currently a Republic aligned guild.

What is your guild's mission statement:

- Our guild's mission statement is this: "We will be focusing heavily on guildsite RP as we of course wait for SWTOR to launch. Character Training and Development will be another great focus within the guild, as our characters grow and evolve, which will tie into our RPs as well. Imagination, creativity, and considertion are three of the virtues we will most appreciate among our members. Think of your guildies before yourself and you'll get along with us just fine." Quote by Silas one of the jedi officers. We are tying to offer a canonical roleplaying experience in our roleplaying and are doing our best to have a guild story based theme. We promote working together and creative writing currently.

What do you guys plan to in the SW:TOR Community:

- Our plans for when the game launches are as follows, we wish to continue to offer a roleplaying story based experience for people. We will also have a pvp based group who will be formed upon launch as well as a dungeon crawling and raiding group as well. I personally will be heading at least one raiding group, there will possibly be another group depending upon how many people are allowed to be within raids and dungeons. We are hoping for generally around five for both but will adjust once more details are released. Officer Elhana Tan, the jedi leader, would like to do community based roleplaying events in the form of something akin to an arching story. I would like to preform things such as a pvp combat mission with an affiliated sith guild and include them within the story event we are trying to create.

Why do you wish to become an ally of the Army of Light:

- We are interested in cross roleplaying missions and stories as of this point. I am the officer generally around more than the other department leaders and I would like to extend a hand of friendship to your guild.

What do you think you or your guild can do to benefit the Army of Light:

- We are willing to offer your roleplaying members currently story driven roleplaying missions and fellow roleplayers to get to know and bond with prior to gamelaunch. However, after game launch we would very much enjoy doing story based events with guilds in the ways of pvp story based combat missions. We would like to be able to offer the help of our crafters if we have a certain piece of tech you perhaps don't. We would also like to do possibly joint raids or dungeon crawls with your guild and if you'd like we could preform it in character.

Amount of ACTIVE members:

- Currently we have eleven active members but we are hoping to pick up more as we get closer and closer to launch. Even after launch we intend to recruit more and our ideal size is hoping to be around twenty or so people as most of the officers would prefer for it to remain a relatively small yet tightly knit group of people.

How do you feel you could participate in the Army of Light's activities, let alone interact with the Army of Light:

- We would love to get involved with the Army of Light as you are offering some very good roleplay here. We would get involved via your forums currently when the game is not out yet however, upon game launch depending upon what server our allies wish to join we probabily will follow them as well. As I stated before we intend to have vent by the game's launch and we do not plan on growing into being a large guild we are a roleplaying guild but based on the information bioware has given us we feel that we can offer things such as dungeons, raids, and pvp without giving up roleplay.

Back to top Go down
http://tfphoenix.enjin.com/home
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix   [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Greetings,
Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light. Our Ambassador will get back to you as soon as possible regarding this possible new alliance.

~Master Caliber Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Tai A. Morello

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix   [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:11 am

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I look forward to hearing from you. I understand it is the holiday season patience is something I have a good deal of. I've talked with a good many of your members and you are all a bunch of really good people. So thank you for making me feel so welcome, and again if anyone has any questions for me I'll be happy to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix   [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in forming an alliance with the Army of Light. We are always looking to create strong alliances with other Republic guilds.

I have one question before I start reviewing your proposal.

In your application you stated: "We are currently a Republic aligned guild."

My question is, does your guild have any thoughts on perhaps switching to aid the dark side? What views of the dark side does your guild share?

I ask this because we are a strong and strict Republic guild, and we do not wish to create an alliance with a guild that has anything to do with dark side members or followers.

I speak for the Army of Light when I say welcome and we truly appreciate this first step to an alliance. Your application looks great and I will be in contact.

Thank you for your time Tai A. Morello.

Signing,
-----------------------------------------

Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir

Back to top Go down
Tai A. Morello

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix   [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:43 pm

If you mean the dark side in terms the sith code we are against it. If you mean our characters themselves well I cannot say who will be playing what kind of a personality based on in game choices but I feel that most of us in the forums at this time are leaning towards lawful good or neutral good. We view the Sith Empire as nothing more than a cancer that needs to be destroyed. They started the war and literally hit the Republic with its pants down and it is only up to the forces of light to drive back the growing shadow. Most of our troopers first saw combat within the sacking of Coruscant along with some of our jedi. We wish to not only end the war but also to make sure the Republic wins.

Some people see the Republic simply as a lesser of two evils in terms of slow moving and the growing corruption within the senate. Others of us see the Republic as more of an ideal and how it is better to live in a society that promotes freedom and democracy than trynany and totalitarianism. As for my trooper team we are sworn to defend the Republic and while some of us believe we should do whatever it takes to win even if it means resorting to tactics akin to the Sith like some jedi, others wish to follow the more lofty appraoch of winning the war is possible without becoming just as brutal as the enemy.

In terms of opening talks with a Sith guild, we have not and most likely will not as the more thought I put into community based pvp missions outside of Republic only it becomes a logisitcal nightmare. Also, our imperial alts as we will be interested in those stories will be made on seperate servers, we haven't discussed if we plan on making just a guild to store those alts on the other server or if we'd roll our alts on the same server as a guild. If you have any further questions I'll be happy to answer them for you all, but I hope that cleared some concerns up.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix   [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Just to throw my two cents in, forming relations with a Sith guild will be inevitable. It is ABSOLUTELY necessary if we want to attempt any cross-faction RP. That being said, a great deal of research and diplomacy will be necessary to make sure we find the appropriate guild.

As for forming an 'alt guild', I'd advise against that. The only reason you'd make a Sith alt is for the storyline for the class. That doesn't need any coordination or support. An alt is an alt is an alt. Making a guild implies that you take the character seriously.
Back to top Go down
Tai A. Morello

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix   [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:31 am

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for taking so long to reply I've been very busy with family related matters and getting ready to go back to school. We only meant a guild as more of a storage place if we wanted to group together and level our alts in a group. We are a republic guild first and foremost but there are many of us interested in the other stories of classes like the sith warrior and bounty hunter in particular. As was stated before we have not given much thought to if we'll even have our alts on the same servers as the people in our own guild but they will be on a seperate server from our mains that already was voted and decided upon. Let's say we roll our mains on a rppvp server or an eqivilant most likely I'd make my bounty hunter alt who I plan on making after my trooper main is maxed and geared on a pve roleplaying server as most likely I'll be alone and would prefer not worry about ganking. We are leaning towards the idea of not having a separate storage guild for our storyline sith alts, but we do plan on at least making alts on the sith side but they will not be on the same server as our republic mains. I'm am trying to get more of the officers to stop by and say hello with everyone here when they can and if anyone would like to you are always more than welcome to stop by our site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix   [PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] Taskforce Phoenix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Alliance Proposal-
Jump to: